IGNORED

Regret Not There - But From What I Hear From Those

Markman

The classic 3 players - quality Spine for cover for Carey, to help Elliot in mid-field and a striker that will scare defences.

We are in a great position - and this is not a moan after a 4 - 1 defeat - I am happy to just stay up (whch we will) but if we do want to push to the top six and stay there now I do think we need to spend or bring quality in on loan in January and we need additonal quality in these 3 positions

You never know - we may get 3 pts v Burnley and I shall be cheering them on there - but I do think we must spend if we want to stay up around the top six

But - it has been a brilliant year - thanks lads :city:

Guest zider_head

We just need to continue as we have picking up the same number of points per game on average and we will we have played the majority of the "better teams" away now, watford, westbrom, ipswich, charlton looks the hardest away game on papaer with stoke i guess

iam not that bothered about it there a top top side in this div. we can still stay in the to six if do as we being doing.

but i also agree that if we bring in some more class to the spin of the team we could go up auto. not sure who

come in you redz thanks for the season so far.

Absolutely right. No need to panic. City just need to continue picking up points and we can still have a successful season in this divsion.

Assume club will be delighted with a high mid table finish. This will also allow the club to grow at a reasonable rate, avoiding pressure to spend beyond our means. Best to use the existing squad in full, resting players when necessary and developing the team for next year. In the summer a few exits and a few quality additions will be required.

Would be great if City were promoted into the Premiership the season before the new ground is available

I know these views may not go down well with the majority of the forum but they make sense.

Absolutely right. No need to panic. City just need to continue picking up points and we can still have a successful season in this divsion.

Assume club will be delighted with a high mid table finish. This will also allow the club to grow at a reasonable rate, avoiding pressure to spend beyond our means. Best to use the existing squad in full, resting players when necessary and developing the team for next year. In the summer a few exits and a few quality additions will be required.

Would be great if City were promoted into the Premiership the season before the new ground is available

I know these views may not go down well with the majority of the forum but they make sense.

How about a left back? Then we've Fonts and Carey with Mcombe as cover......defo competition for LJ and a striker.......me thinks not, just some service would be good.

Archived