IGNORED

No Carey=no Defence

leadman

we were the better team early on but 25 mins in wba took over, we dogged out till ht but carey went off early at ipswich and was missed today, i think thats 9 goals without him in 1 and a bit games.

orr looked slow today, mcalister was beaten too often and basso made some awfull errors, it seems gj will perm any 4 from 5 at the back, with vasko for cover on the bench, time to give him a go i rekon.

lee j, mmm actualy for an hour he done ok, but he never gets dropped and he never gets subbed, he just aint been that good.

the 2 wide men, a little bit too predictable today, with mac not contributing anything realy and sproule incapable of going past anyone, both offered poor deliverys and were caught too far foreward in the last 15 mins of the first half.

the front 2, enoch had a poor game and trundle was no better, the odd trick or 2 don't cut it over 90 mins, he did have a great chance, one on one with the keeper, but is right foot aint a patch on his left,shot straight at the goalie, byfield improved the movement but why was he on the right well trundle was on the left, surely trundle should be on the right so hes on his left foot when he cuts in, weird.

at the end of the day, for an hour we competed with the best team in the division but fell apart after the 2nd goal ala ipswich,we have been told jan wont see many if any new faces, we need some fire power up top, we need a centre midfielder and we need a left back.

don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon with the team and performances but we must be an atractive side to signe for, play-off spec and all that, don't die wondering, strengthen the squad.

Very notable thread... no carey = no defence. We must find a replacement for him or at least an under-study for the days when he's out injured. We seem to fall apart when he's not on the pitch and whilst McCombe can do a job when called on, he's no Carey and is not adequate cover for any period of time.

Is Vasko the man???? Not from what I've seen but that isn't very much cos he's not really played.

Very notable thread... no carey = no defence. We must find a replacement for him or at least an under-study for the days when he's out injured. We seem to fall apart when he's not on the pitch and whilst McCombe can do a job when called on, he's no Carey and is not adequate cover for any period of time.

Is Vasko the man???? Not from what I've seen but that isn't very much cos he's not really played.

i think a lot of times this season we have been wide open in defence and only bad finishing from the opposition has saved us, Ipswich and Wba quality teams going forward ripped us apart, and in fairness it could of been double figures in both games, a quality defensive midfielder is a must in janruary.

Archived