IGNORED

Byfield,brooker,murray

SUPER REDS

"I think if Sproule could run at defences the way Murray does" - should be "I think if Sproule could run at defences the way Murray DID"

murray does not have anywhere near the pace required anymore - sounds like a bit of an over reaction to me for yesterdays loss to the best team outside the prem!

I wasn't there yesterday so I can't comment on Sproule's performance but this bloke has no doubt got some fantastic attributes - if he could just get a goal I reckon it would make a massive difference to his contribution!

There were much worse players on the pitch yesterday and of the couple of times he got the ball he did look dangerous, lets not forget hes was against arguebly one the best defenders in our league and has been linked with £5 million moves to Rangers in January. He also used his pace alot to get back and help a hapless Bradley Orr who was being dragged all over the pitch by James Morrison.

Also add to the mix that way he ran Plymouth to shreds in the first half of the Plymouth game recently. Hes just had a baby, still only been a pro for 3 years and this is his first year in English football. We've all seen glimpses of what he can and I'm sure with time he will prove to be one of the best signings of the season with his lightning pace.

Murray fair enough he deserves more chances on the bench.

Byfield always is in the match-day 16.

as for Brooker - still not fit and no need to rush him back - plus to put him in the squad, one of Enoch, Byfield and Trundle will need to be dropped...and none of them deserve to be dropped for a not fully fit brooker

Archived