IGNORED

3 Good Thing's From Wba

PAPA650

Was at wba match and firstly i must say what a lovely ground to watch a game , there was a real buzz ringing from the ground some thing other grounds lacked, could hear the crowd from all 4 side's really enjoyed it felt like the old classic ground's.

Next i'd like to say how friendly the fans were, me and 4 other boys met up in a pub cant think of name but we drank with other supporters and felt we were made very welcome and had a good chat about ftb felt totally welcome even walking to the match we all mingled with the fans with out no pressure, did'nt like walking home along side the tram lines and crossing the track with out lighting :laugh: but just shows you how well behaved the wba fans were well done guys.

thought we played average in the first half plenty of if and but's specially that stupid ref cant seem to understand why we always get the dipsticks refs :laugh:, the 2nd half showed how a 25 min of very lazy ftb on behalf of our guys how a top come prem side will punish you big time, like alot of you agree we can hold our own with plenty of the bigger side's as long as we perform week in week out form, as we all know defence was very poor and I'm going to point finger at bradley orr terrible marking of WBA players, he must close down a player and stop standing off and get side stepped into our pen box, but then again i can point finger else where but brad's stood out 4 me as bad mom. some thing else that stands out for me is we now have to brill wingers and we don't seem to be getting full benefits from a position we've been lacking in past seasons ????

I wish WBA well and cant see them failing in auto promotion, but as far as other slots we are still in the running as no other team showed what wba have got, all it takes is to play to the ways we have been playing, we are not where we are if that was the case, some come GJ get the boys back to form and maybe its time to give other members of the squad a chance to do what others are not your thought PAPA

Archived