IGNORED

Sat Burnley

Bristol-Red

Who's going? I reckon numbers wise max 800! Anyone got any ideas on pubs?

Thanks!

Can't wait to see the response of the team after WBA showed us , what many fans thought prior to the game would happen .

Still in top 6 all season , fans should still believe .

Burnley will be difficult , but no easy games in champs .Many teams want to be where we sit .

Not sure about pubs - enjoy though :dancing2::dancing2:

Can't wait to see the response of the team after WBA showed us , what many fans thought prior to the game would happen .

Burnley will be difficult , but no easy games in champs .Many teams want to be where we sit .

the cricket club, decent parking aswell.

Yeah it is POD! I reckon it will be about same amount as Preston Away so 800-900 ish which good turnout in my view!

And as you've said in the other thread, expect an excellent away atmosphere as everybody there will be up for a song!

Didn't make to WBA as didn't get tickets in time - Was the "Gary Johnson's coming to town song" sung?

Any body know how many Burnley normally at home - lets face it, I doubt we look like an attractive fixture to them!

:englandflag:

And as you've said in the other thread, expect an excellent away atmosphere as everybody there will be up for a song!

Didn't make to WBA as didn't get tickets in time - Was the "Gary Johnson's coming to town song" sung?

Any body know how many Burnley normally at home - lets face it, I doubt we look like an attractive fixture to them!

The Cricket Club is great for parking, if your early. go up to the Fire station & park by the park. The pub just further along is a motel, Queen vic, home & away fans mix in both.

if you do park in the centre, cover all scarves unless your a family, & the pubs are a no no. not been any reports of trouble this year, but don't tempt fate.

Have a good day, but burnley are & will beat someone heavily, as under Coyle we are attacking from the off.

As you saw down at your place we were unfortunate to loose, & that was under SC.

2-0 Clarets. Home average about 11-000.

1 Day, all will be Claret. Burnley till we Die.

The Cricket Club is great for parking, if your early. go up to the Fire station & park by the park. The pub just further along is a motel, Queen vic, home & away fans mix in both.

if you do park in the centre, cover all scarves unless your a family, & the pubs are a no no. not been any reports of trouble this year, but don't tempt fate.

Have a good day, but burnley are & will beat someone heavily, as under Coyle we are attacking from the off.

As you saw down at your place we were unfortunate to loose, & that was under SC.

2-0 Clarets. Home average about 11-000.

1 Day, all will be Claret. Burnley till we Die.

You didn't lose, you drew with the last kick of the game, that was so frustrating :noexpression:

LAST TIME AT TURF MOOR kicked off big time,look after yourselves stay in large groups

LAST TIME AT TURF MOOR kicked off big time,look after yourselves stay in large groups

Absolute nonsense. There has been no football related trouble in Burnley in years. You will always get the odd 'nutter' like at any football ground (including Bristol!) but on the whole Burnley is absolutely no different to anywhere else.

Absolute nonsense. There has been no football related trouble in Burnley in years. You will always get the odd 'nutter' like at any football ground (including Bristol!) but on the whole Burnley is absolutely no different to anywhere else.

Your haveing a laugh mate Burnley came at city,City then went for Burnley,Dogs were let loose it was one of the worst i have seen recently.

Your haveing a laugh mate Burnley came at city,City then went for Burnley,Dogs were let loose it was one of the worst i have seen recently.

How far back are you going? You haven't been to Turf Moor since 1999, when there was only 10000 on and only a couple of hundred from Bristol. I don't deny that there used to be problems at Turf Moor in the past, but times have changed.

How far back are you going? You haven't been to Turf Moor since 1999, when there was only 10000 on and only a couple of hundred from Bristol. I don't deny that there used to be problems at Turf Moor in the past, but times have changed.

Times have changed , it won't be the West Midlands police :disapointed2se: force .

That was the game,Burnley thought they would try and wipe out the city fans,however there was many that did not back off and it kicked off big time.even though there was not huge amounts of city there that saturday.

I reckon about 1,000 will travel. Should make a good noise.

From looks of their other post it looks like Burnley might improve on their ~11,000 average if they are being forced to buy tickets for this game if they want an Arsenal FA Cup ticket.

See you tomorrow!

50 away fans make good noise in the cricket field stand due to the acoustics of the framework & roof.

Mr RedRobin, if you came looking for it back then .you found it. If you come looking for it again you'll find it.

Burnley's reputation is not as bad as it was in the 80's, but there are still youths replacing the nutters every club has, like the one of your lot who got nicked

recently.

Going off your recent drubbing & past followings to the Mighty Turf, I don't expect you to have more than 650 here.

Burnley police don't let their dogs off the lead, as they never come back, ask Celtic why.

Archived