IGNORED

Leej Having A Go At Trundle Big Time

NickJ

Anyone else see that?

It happened when Trundle put in a shot-come-cross from the left, which went out for a goal-kick.

Byfield was waiting in the middle for a cross, and Johnson went absolutely nuts with Trundle, shouting and waving his arms at him for ages afterwards. At one point Johnson had even turned his back on Trundle to resume the game, but then turned back and had another go for a few seconds.

It was so over the top, Trundle knew it wasnt a good ball, I cant think he really needed that.

The funny thing was, seconds later Johnson had the ball at his feet and, under no pressure whatsoever, gave the ball straight to an Albion player.

Anyone else see that?

It happened when Trundle put in a shot-come-cross from the left, which went out for a goal-kick.

Byfield was waiting in the middle for a cross, and Johnson went absolutely nuts with Trundle, shouting and waving his arms at him for ages afterwards. At one point Johnson had even turned his back on Trundle to resume the game, but then turned back and had another go for a few seconds.

It was so over the top, Trundle knew it wasnt a good ball, I cant think he really needed that.

The funny thing was, seconds later Johnson had the ball at his feet and, under no pressure whatsoever, gave the ball straight to an Albion player.

was a great ball in. All it took was a gamble to the back post by Byfield and we would have been back in the game.

Anyone else see that?

Happens in football all the time. Carey, Fontaine and Basso are like Schmeichel/Bruce/Pallister at times. Orr and LJ are often having set-to's. As long as it isn't carried over into the dressing room AFTER the game then I don't see any problem. It shows that we have players who want to win.

Anyone else see that?

don't think he had the right to have ago at anyone yesterday :disapointed2se:.

Think marv should of frottled him as he was left with two midfeild players most of the time,and ran his ass off ....

Archived