IGNORED

The Men Looking In From The Outside

reddogkev

I look at the below names, and I wonder whether they will have a future with BCFC, due to the fact they have not started many games this season. It's a shame with some, as I can't help wondering whether they could of been good enough for this level - as squad players, but I guess we will never know.

1) Kevin Betsy - for me, a player with the potential to be amazing, as shown against Chelsea all those moons ago, but always too inconsistent. He has never been given the chance to impress at this level. If he could find a decent end product to his jinking runs, and boost his goal proficiency, he could be a real threat, however, it appears a career as a full time radio pundit awaits.

2) Jennison Williams - I know he is still young and gaining vaulable league experience out on loan, but I cannot help thinking his City career may be over - which would be a disappointment after some of his performances midway through last season.

3) Richard Keogh - awesome last season, piss poor attitude at the start of this season - a real shame, as he had the extra drive and passion you look for in a player (or so it seemed last year). I suspect we will never see him back at the gate.

4) Phil Jevons - there has been so much debate about this man, whether he could cut it at this level etc, but it looks very unlikely that we will see him again in a city shirt, which in my view, would be a shame as he always seemed a very affable lad.

5) Chris Wheale - I know he is consistently on the bench, but how long will he be able to tolerate being a permanent number 2? Could he be considering his future at the club?

6) Alex Russel - the former midfield maestro who would love a chance to shine at this level, but has not had a look in. Yes he is a bit older then the rest of the squad, but who knows how he would have faired in the CCC.

7) Steve Brooker - only included in this list due to his lack of games (obviously through injury) and the question of whether he will be able to force his way back into the first 16 - which is not a cast iron guarantee. Imagine if he does not win back a place in the team, or indeed the squad, will he stay or will he go?

8) Frankie Artus - will he ever have a first team start? Will he wait? Will he get itchy feet and move to a lower league?

What do you all think, is this a case of potential talent being wasted? Or should these players (not including Brooker) all be sold on?

IMO only two of those players would

be into my starting 11

(1) brooker- just hope he can get fit

(2) russell - i think hes the best all round

midfielder at the club ,even at his age

JMW and Artus should stay

CW is great cover for basso

Jevons - We play better in 4-5-1 so we need

a forward to hold up the play be strong and quick

Pj isnt that type so cash him in

Betsy ok squad player but again if right offer came

in i would sell