IGNORED

Message From An Albion Fan

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Received in the forum inbox.....

Hello there, I am an Albion fan, and have just read through the thread on yesterday's match (I don't want to join, simply to say a few words) Thanks to all of your chaps for their praise, and in return can I just say that your team came to the Hawthorns attempting to impose itself and themselves upon us. For long periods in the first half you managed to do that, and in a decent footballing style. We were rather more imposing ourselves in the second half and, with a more ruthless streak, might have been celebrating many more goals. That said, there is nothing to be disheartened about with regard to this result, and more particularly for the rest of the season. Good luck for that, and all the best. John

I found the Wba fans I spoke to yesterday very pleasant and enjoyed the banter. They were impressed by our position in the league and wished us luck for the rest of the season. A few even commented that we could get a few goals past their defenders as they can be poor on set pieces. I think if they don't go up this season then there will be something very wrong!!

If it wasn't for the bastards nicking Sir Bob Taylor off us for a pittance I'd quite like WBA. But they did so I hate them utterly.

Sorry old pal, but Bob Taylor is an Albion man through and through.

He still attends all the home games and (rightly) has a place in the Albion Hall of Fame.

Still, seeing your confession that you hate WBA, puts your churlish (and incorrect) comments about WBA finances in context.

"I've got my beloved Baggies to the promised land." Bob Taylor

He still attends all the home games and (rightly) has a place in the Albion Hall of Fame.

Still, seeing your confession that you hate WBA, puts your churlish (and incorrect) comments about WBA finances in context.

He said all the same things when he was here mate. He was Bristol City through and through then, make your own mind up :rolleyes:

If you can't recognise a tongue in cheek comment when you read one I'd not bother coming on here.

So Robson didn't spend £10m trying to stay in the Prem on top of a £25m squad and have a far larger wage budget than most Championship clubs then? That post was a million miles from a dig about WBA's finances and you completely missed the point.

"The Americans are going to surrender or be burned in their tanks. They will surrender, it is they who will surrender". Iraqi Information Minister.

The only Baggies I disliked were the coloured fella, and his poodle haired blonde girlie, who spent quite a bit of time abusing us, from the stand to our right, givin us the finger and tellin us to fk orf..... till a steward told em off, whereupon they didint even look over to our stand for the rest of the game, sad t what s

Archived