IGNORED

Club Shop

DOLMANDAN

Well i have just visited the shop at Ashton Gate a so called mega store well i disagree no where near a mega store in fact the choice of products is limited the service is a discrace performed by gum chewing youngsters who clearly have had no training in customer service .An example a que from one door to another for match tickets whilst two tills remain empty and girls polishing their nails.Even the Port Vale shop was better than ours.

How they hope to make a reasonable profit with that choice of products is beyond me. Rant over :bruce_h4h:

Anyone know his name?

As for Megastore, it hasn't even got a changing room,compared to what I've seen at other Championship grounds the whole set up needs changing.

Totally agree - some great football club stores around now . Impressed with Newcastle , Leeds,

Wolves ,Man Utd and many others .

Ours is rubbish compared to many , there were more lines available in the shop 20 years ago and sold at a better value for money . Another way to rip fans off , but they know many will buy the stuff . :disapointed2se:

Inept teenagers with no customer relations skill work in the city shop. Are they all rejects from jjb? I don't lay all the blame with these kids the managers need a kick up the backside too.

The shop need to up their game all round including the choice of products.

Inept teenagers with no customer relations skill work in the city shop. Are they all rejects from jjb? I don't lay all the blame with these kids the managers need a kick up the backside too.

The shop need to up their game all round including the choice of products.

the thing is they don't need to up their game at all seeming as you have to queue for 20 minutes to get into the place then another 15 minutes waiting to pay! they must be making sooooo much money in there on match days that it cannot be worth the cost to expand it, we all spend a lot of money in there, and no matter if it was bigger or had more merchandise i doubt we'd spend anymore than we currently do on the limited amount of stuff now... it is a shame though i would love to have a larger shop

i do however agree about the staff!!! i went in their with my old man and he was wearing a suit as he came straight from work, this one lad looked at him like he was mental!

Archived