IGNORED

A Burnley Forum Needs Livening Up

m42

Try this link for a bit of pre match banter although Vital Burnley doesn't seem very active or vital at the mo.

http://www.burnley.vitalfootball.co.uk/for...view.asp?fid=12

Any Burnley fans need some scrumpy .

Take it home with your lump of coal and enjoy infront of your fire tomorrow . :dancing2:

Try this link for a bit of pre match banter although Vital Burnley doesn't seem very active or vital at the mo.

http://www.burnley.vitalfootball.co.uk/for...view.asp?fid=12

livening up , just been on and me thinks there still down't mill earning crust tut put food onst table .

Sheep around Cardiff have more movement . :dancing2:

:englandflag:

:englandflag::englandflag:

:englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

Talking about Lumps of coal Taffy. you lot still mine it for a bag of leeks a week.

R the Druids still quarrying Blur Stone down there for your so called new stadium ? By the way you Taffy's, all got sore feet, with squashing apples for a living.

Me thinks the next earthquake in England should seperate you all for good from mainland :englandflag:

R the Druids still quarrying Blur Stone down there for your so called new stadium ? By the way you Taffy's, all got sore feet, with squashing apples for a living.

Me thinks the next earthquake in England should seperate you all for good from mainland :englandflag:

Fekin hell cocker, ive been to Burnley!

Lets just say, we pulled houses like that down in the 70,s!!!!!!

You do know Bristol isn't in Wales yeah? Maybe a trip back to school would benifit you!!

You do know Bristol isn't in Wales yeah? Maybe a trip back to school would benifit you!!

Cawlcalater, this is how you say the word calculator according to a local dialect expert.

Cawl, the term coal.

You lot go back to scool, as Borstal is in Wales.

Why did you Taffy's build Offas Dyke ? To keep the English out.

By the way do you still import slaves down your way, as I believe you failed to get a national lottery grant to abolish it.

Cawlcalater, this is how you say the word calculator according to a local dialect expert.

Cawl, the term coal.

By the way do you still import slaves down your way, as I believe you failed to get a national lottery grant to abolish it.

Obviously,Claretsky, a lad with a "asbo", and sat in home with mum keeping him company?

Even perhaps pushing the keys on his keyboard?

Cawl, the term coal.

And can you repeat that in English please? Or have you not been to english lessons as well as geography ones?

Then you decided to call us "WELSH"........We aint fekin "WELSH", apologise and you will see the cider lovers are a friendly bunch.

You should try some, all that "northern bitter" makes you talk funny........... :noexpression:

Funny that, I drink cider, Irish Magners though. Won't touch Welsh stuff, too many feet been in it.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Yorkshire tomorrow and seeing Burnley's ground for the first time.

How on earth 2,800 found their way to WBA, I'll never know, unless the Pied Piper was involved.

Which Wurzel is going to show you the way to the Land Of Claret, & will he let you climb on board his Combine harvester.

How on earth 2,800 found their way to WBA, I'll never know, unless the Pied Piper was involved.

Which Wurzel is going to show you the way to the Land Of Claret, & will he let you climb on board his Combine harvester.

You might be a tool, but you're not the sharpest one in the box though.

Burnley , a small town in Blackburn :disapointed2se:

Population dominated by six fingered grimebusters :gasmask:

Who play banjo's on bridges :yahoo:

Houses back to back with outside toilets :crying:

Population spend all year working to take a holiday in Blackpool ( 20 miles down the road ) :sad26:

In case you don't see us as we come up the motorway , this is what we look like :farmer:

Last time i was in Burnley it was SHUT, $HITHOLE, York$hire $HITTERS, :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Last time i was in Borstal, sorry Bristle, I had to use a flash light, it was all wheat fields & corn grass. Could only see white eyes in the dark, wearing Blue Bird tops.

I thought very strange this, as Rovers is in England not Wales.

Who's 'turfmanphil' on your website? Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire ???!!!!! That's where the liberator of Bristol and the sworn enemy of all Royalist tyrants doth hail from - His Excellency Oliver Cromwell himself. :winner_third_h4h: Or is that location given as Oliver Cromwell smashed the Preston Royalists? Preston being your local rivals. :innocent06:

Last time i was in Borstal, sorry Bristle, I had to use a flash light, it was all wheat fields & corn grass. Could only see white eyes in the dark, wearing Blue Bird tops.

I thought very strange this, as Rovers is in England not Wales.

CLARETSKY , ITS TIME TO LAY DOWN ON THE STRAW , BEFORE THE c**k CROWS . :farmer:

Hope all goes well and weget the result - we both - want :city::city:

Who's 'turfmanphil' on your website? Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire ???!!!!! That's where the liberator of Bristol and the sworn enemy of all Royalist tyrants doth hail from - His Excellency Oliver Cromwell himself. :winner_third_h4h: Or is that location given as Oliver Cromwell smashed the Preston Royalists? Preston being your local rivals. :innocent06:

The Civil War

During the Civil War the two most prominent families in Burnley were on opposing sides; the Towneley family were Royalists and supported King Charles I, but Richard Shuttleworth of Gawthorpe was a Colonel in the Parliamentary army in command of the local militia. Burnley supported the Parliamentary forces and several local battles and skirmishes took place in the area at this time between the Royalists and the Parliamentarians including the Battle of Read Bridge on 20th April 1643; this was significant because it helped to turn the tide of the Civil War in Lancashire in favour of the Parliamentary forces. In 1644 Charles Towneley was killed at the battle of Marston Moor and there is a story that Oliver Cromwell helped Mrs Towneley to search for the body of her husband on the battlefield.

Ta the.

As for turfmanphil, the greatest person who I have never met

Archived