IGNORED

So, What's Bubbling?

freezer

Ah, it all makes sense now, but we'll have to remove the sniper from the Dolman who got him at the Yeovil game.

Could well be true though as he aint signed again for Brighton yet, could we afford him though? :no: probably not so divert him to the gas with our other outcasts.

Yes

2/3 In

5/6 Out 2 Permanently 3 poss 4 on loan.

One is very exciting and is looking good, but isn't 100% nailed on.

I may have some more info after the Burnley game, although, as I'm not looking to cause a mass suicide amongst the Mods/Admin, there'll be no detail for the time being although there may be some cryptic clues in the R&R.

Yes

2/3 In

I may have some more info after the Burnley game, although, as I'm not looking to cause a mass suicide amongst the Mods/Admin, there'll be no detail for the time being although there may be some cryptic clues in the R&R.

Cheers, now listen carefully, I will only say this only once, don't make it too cryptic, I'm not very good at those.

After I get back from Burnley I'll look out for the R&R, and you're right, don't do anything that might get more posters to pack it in.

There's always the PM facility :whistle:

Cheers, now listen carefully, I will only say this only once, don't make it too cryptic, I'm not very good at those.

After I get back from Burnley I'll look out for the R&R, and you're right, don't do anything that might get more posters to pack it in.

I'm fairly confident the gaffer will bring in one or two in the Jan sales, and if the sale of Lita goes through from Reading to Sunderland, i guess a million will be avalible from his sell on clause!

Sadly a million don't buy you much nowerdays, but I'm sure GJ has been working on it for a while, and SL will back him

I'd imagine we will possibly see more people leave than join in jan, number of players haven't had a look in at all this season or recently and it would be good to get them off the wage bill.

Betsy being the most important one I'd say, as he still has a long contract and is no doubt on decent money, getting shot of any of the likes of Jevons, Keogh and maybe even Russell would be good and will free up the possibity of bringing in a creative central midfielder.

I don't do cryptic either so please make a statement as straightforward as "Gerrard signs for City". Anything else just confuses me.

I don't even know what "the R&R" is!! :blink:

David Connolly could be coming down here I have heard from a friend who's a Sunderland fan. Played 33 games last season and scored 15 goals and was there top scorer but hasn't had a look in this season. He is certainly the type of player we need and could do well down here.

Yes

2/3 In

So you know nothing like most of us?

If you do know something, whats the point in saying anything?

The link below will bring you the latest on Connolly. But he is 30 years old. Whatever Gary's got on simmer, I don't think it's him.

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/fo...=David+Connolly

Rumour Date 20/Dec/2007

To Club Norwich

News Paper Daily Telegraph

Sunderland's Graham Kavanagh and David Connolly are targets for Norwich and Leicester

Rumour Date 20/Dec/2007

To Club Leicester City

News Paper Daily Telegraph

Sunderland's Graham Kavanagh and David Connolly are targets for Norwich and Leicester

David Connolly could be coming down here I have heard from a friend who's a Sunderland fan. Played 33 games last season and scored 15 goals and was there top scorer but hasn't had a look in this season. He is certainly the type of player we need and could do well down here.

I wouldn't mind him here, I think we'll need experience and someone who is 30 and already got out of this league is a great addition? He's played in Champs League as well for Feynoord if I remember correctly?!

A million would buy the complete Rovers side and their poxy ground. We could demolish it and fold up the side.

F*cking dream come true that would be.

Archived