IGNORED

The Crystal Palace Factor

reddogkev

It's typical that we did not play one of our league games against Palace earlier in the season, as they are now climbing the table at a quicker pace then a mountain Sherpa climbs everest.

After their win today away to Sheff Utd they are proving a real threat now, and will be looking for a strong finish to try to reach the play offs - which has caused me to ask why are both our games against them in the new year? Is it a c**k up with the fixtures! Anyway, thanks alot to the powers that be, we could have done with playing them earlier in the season when they were not performing so well.

This could now be 2 very tough games....

It's typical that we did not play one of our league games against Palace earlier in the season, as they are now climbing the table at a quicker pace then a mountain Sherpa climbs everest.

After their win today away to Sheff Utd they are proving a real threat now, and will be looking for a strong finish to try to reach the play offs - which has caused me to ask why are both our games against them in the new year? Is it a c**k up with the fixtures! Anyway, thanks alot to the powers that be, we could have done with playing them earlier in the season when they were not performing so well.

But we are flying high and turning over most of what get's in our way. I got my ticket to cheer on the lad's to 3 more vital away points. I think we will get at least 4 points off them

True but equally we didn't play Col U when they were still picking up points. Swings & Roundabouts I guess.

Archived