IGNORED

Richard Keogh

GrahamC

For those who ever doubt GJ, Jesus Christ, he was part of a back four that let in 3 to the sags today, a team that couldn't score against 8 men the other day....

Good point.

Danny Wilson was equally good at letting go players who weren't quite good enough.

A good example for GJ is Jevo. A star in league 1, not quite up to the championship.

A good example for GJ is Jevo. A star in league 1, not quite up to the championship.

To be fair to jevo he has not been given a chance to see if he can or can't cut it championship

as others have come in and out the side, jevo has not, having said that if GJ wants to sell him

then fair enough, i guess we will never know.

To be fair to jevo he has not been given a chance to see if he can or can't cut it championship

as others have come in and out the side, jevo has not, having said that if GJ wants to sell him

then fair enough, i guess we will never know.

Jevons would be training with those other players on a daily basis, a good time to make comparisons of ability for a manager. Trust the man, that striker was barely good enough for league 1 let alone the championship (7 goals in open play).

Jevons would be training with those other players on a daily basis, a good time to make comparisons of ability for a manager. Trust the man, that striker was barely good enough for league 1 let alone the championship (7 goals in open play).

I agree, but he has been on loan a lot so mabe there was not much for GJ to gauge him on.

But back on topic keogh, it seems his form has dipped big style.

I agree, but he has been on loan a lot so mabe there was not much for GJ to gauge him on.

But back on topic keogh, it seems his form has dipped big style.

Shame I liked his enthusiastic approach, it would appear sometimes players own expectation levels might be pitched too high and they come back to earth with a bump.

As we're talking about Richard Keogh on this thread, I thought I might add that "apparently" he's vowed never to play for us again (under GJ), as he had a falling out with him, after the last time he was substituted, stating to GJ that he should have taken his son off, instead of himself! (And perhaps, maybe in a slightly bitter way, as a thing of the moment!)

...Whether there's any truth in that, I don't know, but it's what I heard anyway! :noexpression:

A shame if it's true, as I thought he did quite well for us last season, and could still very much provide good cover in the Right Back position, if needed...

As we're talking about Richard Keogh on this thread, I thought I might add that "apparently" he's vowed never to play for us again (under GJ), as he had a falling out with him, after the last time he was substituted, stating to GJ that he should have taken his son off, instead of himself! (And perhaps, maybe in a slightly bitter way, as a thing of the moment!)

...Whether there's any truth in that, I don't know, but it's what I heard anyway! :noexpression:

A shame if it's true, as I thought he did quite well for us last season, and could still very much provide good cover in the Right Back position, if needed...

A shame if it's true,

No it's not true - total BULL-S 1T.

CR

Archived