IGNORED

Roberts And His Celebration..

Lordofthebling

I ######## loved it!!

What would Thorpe or Cureton have done if they had scored??

I dread to think....

It has made the Evening Standard over here, - BCFC were the better team blah blah, but the main flashpoint was the celebration by Roberts in front of the QPR supporters. Holloway has stated "they players cannot repeat Saturdays 1-0 loss against Bristol City. - we didnt give a a good account of ourselves..."

I read someone complaining Roberts wasnt up for it, cause he didnt celebrate against Cardiff - he has explained himself and i know i would do exactly the smae in his position - he is a great pro. If you want proof of his commitment, look at his celebration, and look at when he was driving off from the stadium, giving it the "come on" and smiling to the City fans...

lets have it, we can do this, all we can do is win all our points and let QPR worry! Come on!!!

One question for discussion - in my eyes, individually - QPR are the best team in this Division (bear with me here), so do you think that WE are the best team in the division but so inconsistent it hurts??! Or are Plymouth/QPr Swindon the best team?

I think Plymouth deserve to have the title of the best team in this division, however, if we produce the QPR level of performance and discipline, we have enough (with home advantage) to turn them over.

I think we have the best squad on paper; however, the age-old problem (City always suffer with) of consistency has hurt us yet again.

In short, we are probably the best team in this division but have failed to prove it :D

We do have what it takes in our remaining games to prove we are deserved of auto-promotion though! :D

Another point that crossed my mind.

Am I right in saying that the starting 11 on Saturday were all last season's players? If so, Wilson has been given a fairly decent chequebook to strengthen, but at the end of it all, Miller, Goodfellow, Wilkshire and new ones are not in the judgement of our manager better than what he had in the starting 11?

I ######## loved it!!

What would Thorpe or Cureton have done if they had scored??

I dread to think....

It has made the Evening Standard over here,  - BCFC were the better team blah blah, but the main flashpoint was the celebration by Roberts in front of the QPR supporters.  Holloway has stated "they players cannot repeat Saturdays 1-0 loss against Bristol City.  - we didnt give a a good account of ourselves..."

I read someone complaining Roberts wasnt up for it, cause he didnt celebrate against Cardiff - he has explained himself and i know i would do exactly the smae in his position - he is a great pro.  If you want proof of his commitment, look at his celebration, and look at when he was driving off from the stadium, giving it the "come on" and smiling to the City fans...

lets have it, we can do this, all we can do is win all our points and let QPR worry!  Come on!!!

One question for discussion - in my eyes, individually - QPR are the best team in this Division (bear with me here), so do you think that WE are the best team in the division but so inconsistent it hurts??!  Or are Plymouth/QPr Swindon the best team?

the look on one of the q.p.r fans face pictured in tonights

evening post says it all, fist clenched and a look to kill :D

like you said loved it :D

Archived