IGNORED

Wheres Our Good Pal Claretsky Tonight.......

Dolman Block B

Bless him!

Getting the coal in?

Downing his 5th dark northern bitter?

With mum, filling the steel bath tub with buckets of warm water?

Or sat sadly "at end of stret" with meat and potatoe pie?

:whistle2:

Have some sympathy, it's bleak ooooop North, boarded up housing, Burnley Wood, Burnley. Time for the Hovis tune :clapping: .....

GA_WWILEL03.jpg

Bless him!

Getting the coal in?

Bristol City always bounce back Claretsky!

To make sure you don't forget please listen to M A Numminen and "Som en gummiboll", "Like a rubber ball I always bounce back".

This song will probably be played at Ashton Gate before long :source:

The guy is Finish by the way.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3utlq3nQqU

Bless him!

Getting the coal in?

Waiting for the libary to open so he can join the the rest of the inbreds inline waiting for his go ont computer, GOD bless them, :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Bless him!

Getting the coal in?

Claretsky as I told you , first us , then Blackpool . Thats you done for the season .

Back to the weekly grind on the canal boat for you , up and down the Leeds and Liverpool canal with your wool. :dancing2::dancing2:

Beg to differ chaps, been through Burnley more than once on the way to the Yorkshire Dales.

From what I've seen it may not be the most beautiful place but the countryside within easy reach for them is amongst the most stunning Britain has to offer.

The fish and chips up there are excellent and Burnley F.C. is a "proper" football club, fanatically supported by the locals and similar in many ways to Bristol City.

Beg to differ chaps, been through Burnley more than once on the way to the Yorkshire Dales.

From what I've seen it may not be the most beautiful place but the countryside within easy reach for them is amongst the most stunning Britain has to offer.

The fish and chips up there are excellent and Burnley F.C. is a "proper" football club, fanatically supported by the locals and similar in many ways to Bristol City.

Agree living not far from that area , the countryside is amazing , for those that use it . The town itself needs more investment and still has that 'grime' look , like others in the vicinity which will always be part of its heritage from its past involvement in this great countries history , and the part Burnley played .

You've been to one fish and chip shop , and its heavenly :innocent06: Bloody lucky that day ...

Believe me , there's enough crap food around there to send the N.H.S into meltdown over the next few years .

Where were their fans yesterday , only half full in their stands which were quiet throughout . We outsung them.

Agree living not far from that area , the countryside is amazing , for those that use it . The town itself needs more investment and still has that 'grime' look , like others in the vicinity which will always be part of its heritage from its past involvement in this great countries history , and the part Burnley played .

You've been to one fish and chip shop , and its heavenly :innocent06: Bloody lucky that day ...

Believe me , there's enough crap food around there to send the N.H.S into meltdown over the next few years .

Where were their fans yesterday , only half full in their stands which were quiet throughout . We outsung them.

I was thinking the fish and chip shops in general in Lancs, Yorks and further up in Northumbria. Queuing at 5 0'clock with old ladies, blokes in suits, all sorts - with characters serving it up and great banter and anticipation.

I'm sure there are lots of crap one's too but we avoided them. They do like their lard though. :yes:

As for Burnley's 'quiet' crowd yesterday - well I wasn't there but ever since I started following football in the late 60's they've been well supported for a club with their population and they always make a racket at AG. I get the impression the locals are really proud of their club however they are doing.

By the way, if I remember rightly Alan Whittle was playing for Crystal Palace at AG in '73.

Archived