IGNORED

Go Up - Leeds, Leceister, Wolves

Br 1st ol

Guest comeonyoureds

if leeds loose tonight then i think they will be down, but blackburn are also looking dodgy now.

have to admit though a trip to elland road aould be nice! and upton park, stadium of light, bramell lane!

come on you reds this is where we wana be! :D

I dare not think about first div football at this moment.

It would be too depressing if we don't go up.

I am concentrating all my thoughts and will on the second div till the end of the season.

Personal thought is that Leeds could get out of trouble and Blackburn will get dragged right into it.

And just think, we could end with the joy's of Cardiff and Millwall next season :D

But I would much rather them, than Doncaster and Oldham etc

Guest LeicesterRed
Personal thought is that Leeds could get out of trouble and Blackburn will get dragged right into it.

Leeds , hopefully are too good to go down. I thought they played well tonight, defence is still dodgy but Eddie Gray has done a superb job.Alan Smith was outstanding, as ever.

Even though I live but 15 miles from the Walkers stadium , and it would cost me infinitely less to follw the Foxes than following the only one CITY, I`d love to see Leicester go down.

I think Blackburn, Wolves and LCFC will be our opponents next year!!.

If we carry on with our performance on saturday, bring on who you want in Div 1 , we`ll give them and damned hard game.

I`m very optimistic for our future.

Archived