IGNORED

2008!

Dolman Block B

In all my years of following this fantastic football club, aint it great, going in to Jan,the position we are in?

Joint 2nd in the C H A M P I O N S H I P.. :winner_third_h4h:

All of us, on the back of promotion in May, never really expected this quality roller coaster ride we have had, for the best part of 2 years!

Fans, players,the club, this is a quality time to be a BRISTOL CITY fan!

Whatever happens, come the last game of the season, applause will echo around the Gate.

2007 has been a year ALL of us will never forget!........Arn

In all my years of following this fantastic football club, aint it great, going in to Jan,the position we are in?

Joint 2nd in the C H A M P I O N S H I P.. :winner_third_h4h:

All of us, on the back of promotion in May, never really expected this quality roller coaster ride we have had, for the best part of 2 years!

Fans, players,the club, this is a quality time to be a BRISTOL CITY fan!

Whatever happens, come the last game of the season, applause will echo around the Gate.

2007 has been a year ALL of us will never forget!........Arn

Hear hear!

It has been a great year and we have to thank the efforts of the players, the outstanding manager that we have, the Chairman who has brought the club so far over the last few years and everyone else involved with the club.

I have to say that this is, so far, the most enjoyable season that I have had as a City supporter, I will never forget the frieght rover finals and play off games, but I would give them all up to see us where we are now.

We will have blips on the way, and people will always find things to moan about, but we have to take the rough with the smooth and I for one cant believe what we have achieved this season. I am even starting to think about the P word which I didnt think we had much of a hope with when we kicked off against QPR in August - I was just hoping we could stay up this season, let alone go up again!!

The future is very bright for all City fans!! Long reign King Gary!

Hear hear!

It has been a great year and we have to thank the efforts of the players, the outstanding manager that we have, the Chairman who has brought the club so far over the last few years and everyone else involved with the club.

I have to say that this is, so far, the most enjoyable season that I have had as a City supporter, I will never forget the frieght rover finals and play off games, but I would give them all up to see us where we are now.

We will have blips on the way, and people will always find things to moan about, but we have to take the rough with the smooth and I for one cant believe what we have achieved this season. I am even starting to think about the P word which I didnt think we had much of a hope with when we kicked off against QPR in August - I was just hoping we could stay up this season, let alone go up again!!

The future is very bright for all City fans!! Long reign King Gary!

Nice one WR.

tremendous time to be a City fan!!!!!

Archived