IGNORED

Who Are The People

Guest greatwhite

Guest greatwhite

... are the people..

c'mon lads and lasses i know i wasnt at the game last sat(working) but

heard the support was out of this world.

lets have it again on saturday away at Scumdon Town

bring your marigolds and your vocal cords and plenty of zider

WE ARE THE PEOPLE, fantastic support on saturday by all concerned, but a special mention for oldspot who never let the atmosphere die down, he must have a real sore throat this morning, but a good rub with magic hairgel should do the trick.

yours trying my marigold for size midland red.

:Wave: :Wave: :Party12: :Costumed19: :Wave: :D :Wave: :Wave:

Yeah - we missed you Great White! EastEnd was fantastic - good band, good banter, fantastic singing and even the stewards were pretty laid back. Difficult to hear the Dolman/Atyeo though - is it true they were loud too? Must have been fantastic on the pitch. The mahem that enshewed after the goal was just lovely and kept me smiling all the way home - despite listening to gashead after gashead on Radio Bristol, before getting fed up and turning on 606 only to hear the mindless ranting of that QPR fan!

:D:D:D

Here's the strangest thing...I thought the EastEnd were very poor on Saturday. I was sitting in the Atyeo and only heard the EastEnd on one or two occasions.

I think the weather might have something to do with this as it certainly looked as if the EE was vocal.

If it's any consolation to the people in the EE, the Rangers lot seemed mute as well.

Here's the strangest thing...I thought the EastEnd were very poor on Saturday. I was sitting in the Atyeo and only heard the EastEnd on one or two occasions.

I think the weather might have something to do with this as it certainly looked as if the EE was vocal.

If it's any consolation to the people in the EE, the Rangers lot seemed mute as well.

I think the weather was a factor as it was very loud.

First time in the EastEnd and enjoyed it.

Shame at the end there was a surge towards the fence making me almost knock my 8 year old daughter to the ground. Good of the Police and Stewards to stand aside whilst I took her down the steps on the other side of the tarpaulin.

What was the point of that anyway? About 20 police some in riot gear stood in front of a fence that was a good 20 yards from yet another fence. Hardly good "wind-up" opposing fans conditions after all!

Since it was open I reckon that was the best of the lot.

The yellow subbers were in fine fettle with lots of different chants ensuing and the boys from the band just in front of us did the boys proud.

The tunes of 'avin an laugh (reworded to something like we dislike that Mr Holloway chappie and he was a Rovers particle flotsam - alledegedly) and red army ahd all and sundrie bouncing in their seats

I reckon that fact that we were bunched together in the corner added to the whole collective and also fair play to the stewards who didn't seem to concerned about the sitting constraints

Bring on Swinedom

Don't forget your marigolds!

:D:D:D:clap::clap::o

Archived