IGNORED

And Now There Going Belive Us, The Reds Are Going..

Dolman Block B

up? WE WILL MAKE THE PLAY OFFS.............enjoy fellow City fans...

I understand this is a Sky quote taken from another thread posted this afternoon

It's also interesting to note that Bristol looks set for some lively parties.

"There seems to be a real feelgood factor which may be down to the success of Bristol City looking like promotion candidates to the Premiership."

You are not alone young man...Happy New Year

I understand this is a Sky quote taken from another thread posted this afternoon

It's also interesting to note that Bristol looks set for some lively parties.

"There seems to be a real feelgood factor which may be down to the success of Bristol City looking like promotion candidates to the Premiership."

You are not alone young man...Happy New Year

"Young man".......pm me the address where i post yer cheque! :innocent06:

Always believe. I got laughed at in work by the Sags, Spurs, Sunderland, Arsenal, Man Ure etc when I suggested at the start of the season we could make the play offs and now well it looks like I could be giving them some humble pie to eat come may when they come asking if I can get them tickets for when there teams come to AG.

Always believe. I got laughed at in work by the Sags, Spurs, Sunderland, Arsenal, Man Ure etc when I suggested at the start of the season we could make the play offs and now well it looks like I could be giving them some humble pie to eat come may when they come asking if I can get them tickets for when there teams come to AG.

Arn, are the sags coming for a pre season friendly then if we go up??? ha ha :fish:

No?

Been a class weekend, a week in tenerife, City joint 2nd, us old unes have to make the the most of it!

Ahem... We are not joint 2nd, we are 3rd on goal difference :innocent06:

As for going up, I'm still happy to think that there's a very good chance that we'll still be playing Championship football next season - at least!

I'm not going to look up until we finish higher than 7th, and even then it'll only be a glance!

Archived