IGNORED

City V Middlesborough Overseas

REDOXO

I have been looking to see if the match is available live through Setanta/FSC and seems not. Anyone know if a Sopcast is scheduled.....?

don't think it is mate the games i have found are

IPSWICH VS POMPEY

VILLA VS MANURE

BURNLEY VS ARSENAL

LUTON VS LIVERPOOL

STOKE VS NEWCASTLE

Redoxo,

Sorry, not a reply but what on earth's happened to the Bears this season ?

The Bears have been pretty mediocre this season. They can't make up their mind who their best QB is, however having receivers who cant catch doesn't help.

New England look like the Champions in waiting....Dallas and Indianapolis outside bets...

The Bears have been pretty mediocre this season. They can't make up their mind who their best QB is, however having receivers who cant catch doesn't help.

New England look like the Champions in waiting....Dallas and Indianapolis outside bets...

With a name like that I shall back them.

I'v had a look too but cant see us scheduled in the American or Asian schedules on ESPN, Fox or Star Sports

I watched us play Boro on telly in Malaysia last year!

EDIT: Just had a quick look on ESPN Asia, and they have Ipswich vs Pompey as the featured 3pm game.

However, Star Sports Asia just says "FA CUP Round 3 Live" with no info about whos playing so fingers crossed they choose us. If they do then theres a chance the match may get streamed

I'v had a look too but cant see us scheduled in the American or Asian schedules on ESPN, Fox or Star Sports

I watched us play Boro on telly in Malaysia last year!

EDIT: Just had a quick look on ESPN Asia, and they have Ipswich vs Pompey as the featured 3pm game.

However, Star Sports Asia just says "FA CUP Round 3 Live" with no info about whos playing so fingers crossed they choose us. If they do then theres a chance the match may get streamed

Thanks Red Ferret, I'll keep my eye on Star Sports Asia :fingerscrossed:

Do you know if the game is to be on as a highlite on BBC if it is then i am sure as it is to be screend t can be picked up on some channel although the web sites i check don't as of yet say which are the links it wont say until after tomorrows games but i am hoping it is if i don't get to the match. If i find the link i will let you know. :englandsmile4wf:

Do you know if the game is to be on as a highlite on BBC if it is then i am sure as it is to be screend t can be picked up on some channel although the web sites i check don't as of yet say which are the links it wont say until after tomorrows games but i am hoping it is if i don't get to the match. If i find the link i will let you know. :englandsmile4wf:

Thanks Mitch If you find out something let me know

To all those abroad, Match Of The Day is streamed on the BBC website. However, access is usually restricted for foreign users so theres a chance you wont be able to see it

Best bet is to visit UKNova sometime on Sunday and download a torrent of MOTD. It usually gets uploaded about 8 hours after the programme finishes

Sopcast is basically a peer to peer file sharing program that is used for video or tv. Just do a search on google and you will find it. There are a couple of other programs similar like TVAnts i think these two are the more common programs but i may get corrected there. If you find a program download it install it and you will be able to watch video from most countries but for this you will need a good broadband connection and a decent performance pc.

:winner_third_h4h: ....<city lifting the cup

Archived