IGNORED

Fantasic 2007

kiwicolin

What a fantastic 2007 us reds have had.Promotion to the championship. Playing great football. A very good manager in Gary Johnson and also Keith Millen ( they work well together).The board of directors that have backed the manager when he needed them.The players that got us promoted and the new players that have come in and slotted in well.They help each other on and off the pitch andare all pulling in one direction.To have a very good start to the new season in the championship ( remember bristol city don't do good starts ) and be in the top six by theend of year.Memories of 2007 will stay with me for the rest of my life.This has been the best year i have seen since supporting city.The news that Bristol City will be looking to build a new stadium and be ready by 2011. It just shows that bristol city are on the up.The media and other teams will have to start taking notice of us. Bring on 2008 and let this roller coaster ride carry on. Margaret and I would like to wish everybody and very happy new year for 2008. COME ON THE REDS.LETS MARCH ON IN 2008

What a fantastic 2007 us reds have had.Promotion to the championship. Playing great football. A very good manager in Gary Johnson and also Keith Millen ( they work well together).The board of directors that have backed the manager when he needed them.The players that got us promoted and the new players that have come in and slotted in well.They help each other on and off the pitch andare all pulling in one direction.To have a very good start to the new season in the championship ( remember bristol city don't do good starts ) and be in the top six by theend of year.Memories of 2007 will stay with me for the rest of my life.This has been the best year i have seen since supporting city.The news that Bristol City will be looking to build a new stadium and be ready by 2011. It just shows that bristol city are on the up.The media and other teams will have to start taking notice of us. Bring on 2008 and let this roller coaster ride carry on. Margaret and I would like to wish everybody and very happy new year for 2008. COME ON THE REDS.LETS MARCH ON IN 2008

Kiwi Colin, Happy New Year to you mate! I agree this is the best team since 1976!

Happy new year guys!

Supporters like you are a pride to any team.

Archived