IGNORED

We Need A Norman Hunter Type Player

redpole

We need a Norman bite your legs type player. A player who has been there done that in the top flight.

The player in mind and I'm sure alot will disagree but I wondered what others thought on this player is a certain ROBBIE SAVAGE!

I think he will mix it up in the middle and upset the visitors on the pitch and off it!!

We need a Norman bite your legs type player. A player who has been there done that in the top flight.

The player in mind and I'm sure alot will disagree but I wondered what others thought on this player is a certain ROBBIE SAVAGE!

I think he will mix it up in the middle and upset the visitors on the pitch and off it!!

Good for the dressing room , over rated on the pitch .Disliked by as many fans as liked because he's gone further than he perhaps should have in football . Always thought his judgement in the tackle and his lack of pace made him a liability a few years ago , and seen nothing to change my view over the years . Always remember when the gentleman Brian Tinnion went after him when Savage was playing for Crewe at the Gate . Think he caught him late in a tackle , liability in those days as well .

Build for the future . :clapping:

Guest MaloneFM
I'm delighted that there is absolutely no chance of us signing that cocky cheating shite.

I'm sorry I have been asleep.

Why are we on about Lita?

As a player - yes.

As for personality and character etc - no.

IF we get him, who do we drop:?

McIndoe and move someone out to the left? More likely Sproule. Not after the season McIndoe has had so far.

Elliott? Gotta be kidding. Anyone with a pea brain knows that he is possibly the best player of the season.

Sproule? Then who would play on the right? Johnson? No way!

Noble? We havent got another player, apart from Carle to play in that position and weve already got a job to get Carle in the squad, let alone starting 11.

Johnson? Seems the more logical choice but still wouldnt be too happy about it. don't really think Savage is the sort of player who will get the ball off the back 4 and link up the attackers.

The only thing i can think of is to try a 3-5-2, like we used to play years ago, with Johnson, Savage and Elliott. Then we've got Nicky Carle. Sorry, we've got too much quality and too many midfielders as it is with Noble.

Archived