IGNORED

Ticket Question

Henry

The real shambles is that you can't order a specific seat online. I picked up my season ticket seats ages ago, but wanted to buy another ticket next to us, but you can't do that online.

I had the same problem but for tomorrow's game. Oh well, it only took 33 minutes waiting on an 0870 number....

:noexpression:

it would be a lot easier for non locals if there was a ticket availability screen online like the one in the club shop.

1. just click on the stand you want.

2. browse through available POTD seats which are yellow, black are sold as POTD and blue are season ticked holders

3. click on seat/s and pay.

only 15 minutes for me to get to the ground so i never bother with the online fuss,i would though if it was the same system as in the shop.

Believe there is the plan for the future that you will be able to select the closest seat to another one. That was one of the main advantages in the new ticket system. Remember up until a few months ago there was no way for ST holders to buy their tickets online, which is now possible.

Arguably its now cost me £2 more to do it online than to call (assuming the call, I don't pay for) so not entirely sorted it have they.

Don't forget the £1 postage charge that's been sneaked in :disapointed2se: ........and I think that may be per ticket?

Well thats it. 2 tickets had to be ordered individually. £2 in total for credit charges and £2 in total for postage, even though they both got sent together to the same bloody address.

Bit of common sense wouldnt go amis in that ticket office.

Archived