IGNORED

Updated News On Those Going By Train On Saturday

Thier are no direct trains bristol parkway to swindon

Bristol temple meads to Swindon via bath and chippenham services okay.

If you would normally travel from bristol parkway please refrain from relying on the alternative transport and make your own way to bristol temple meads

If you are going by train please try and buy your tickets and reserve a seat on the train of your choice

What is the prefered trains that most city fans will be travelling on

Please don't give the rail staff a difficult time most of them are city fans any way

This posting will be pushed up to the top again on wednesday and again on Friday

Leave Nailsea at 8:26, get to Swindle for 9:20.

I'm going from Nailsea and Backwell aswell, were getting the 11:14 train arriving at 12:20 though. Have u already got your train tickets? I'm planning on getting mine on the train from Nailsea to Bristol Temple Meads, do u think I'll be alright in doing this?

I'm going from Nailsea and Backwell aswell, were getting the 11:14 train arriving at 12:20 though. Have u already got your train tickets? I'm planning on getting mine on the train from Nailsea to Bristol Temple Meads, do u think I'll be alright in doing this?
Yep, already got my tickets. Yeah you should be fine getting them on the train - I can't see it being full @ Nailsea!

Archived