IGNORED

I Am Not Reading Any More Rumours

m42

This whole thread is a wind up and I am not reading any more of it ever again.

Why in God's name would we want to be selling any member of our squad with 20+ games under their belts this season? Haven't all these players raved about the teasm spirit, the mutual support, the quality of the management? Why would they want to go somewhere else where regular first team football would be limited?

Basso is staying - God and his wife have decreed it. Elliot is staying - he's an elected Bristolian. Fontaine is staying - he's going into the Premiership with Bristol City. They would be mad to leave and GJ/SL would be mad to let them go.

These lads have got us to equal 2nd in the Championship with only 21 games to go. Stick with them.

Behave. Go talk to your plants, Decorate the spare bedroom. Anything but posting these cruddy rumours.

Why in God's name would we want to be selling any member of our squad with 20+ games under their belts this season? Haven't all these players raved about the teasm spirit, the mutual support, the quality of the management? Why would they want to go somewhere else where regular first team football would be limited?

Basso is staying - God and his wife have decreed it. Elliot is staying - he's an elected Bristolian. Fontaine is staying - he's going into the Premiership with Bristol City. They would be mad to leave and GJ/SL would be mad to let them go.

These lads have got us to equal 2nd in the Championship with only 21 games to go. Stick with them.

Behave. Go talk to your plants, Decorate the spare bedroom. Anything but posting these cruddy rumours.

:source:

I'm with you!!!! :city:

I've decorated the spare room, I've watered the plants, I've put up some shelves, I've tidied the under stairs cupboard and this morning I ripped up the laminate in the dining room, now where are my new signings!

Well you would be stupid to think or nieve that other clubs are not interested in our best players, if Fulham, Pompy, Wigna or whoever offer us silly dosh for them then cherrio players.

I would expect GJ & SL are wise enough to make the right decision if it presented itself, lets not worry about players leaving, it will be more likly that players come in to bolster our assult on auto promotion.

Fontaine, Basso, Elliot, McIndoe will not leave in January i can give you a 100% gaurentee.

I think its great all these rumours. Some are crazy ones but others are good and it will be interesting to see what clubs sign players in our league in January.

well the Nick Carle story seems to be correct and hopefully is just a case of now waiting for his work permit,

now all I want is a left back and for NO PLAYERS TO LEAVE!

I've decorated the spare room, I've watered the plants, I've put up some shelves, I've tidied the under stairs cupboard and this morning I ripped up the laminate in the dining room, now where are my new signings!

Most impressive bh red. I will allow you a signing or two as long as you tidy up that mess in your front garden/back garden and get the decorations down by 6 January.

It's not the signings rumours that have agitated me so much anyway.

I mean no offence mr m42 but to be honest the whole transfer rumours are without doubt an interesting read. Yes, many of them turn out to be utter tosh, but some prove to be true. The Louis to Coventry, Trundle to us and many other threads have proved to be correct and were laughed off/dismissed by posters at the time.

In relation to the rumours doing the rounds, Tony Adams has been spotted at AG and was probably watching Marvin Elliot by all accounts. We see that the Nick Carle rumour that began a couple of days ago has also turned out correct.

I don't see the problem in discussing rumours - if they are false its not really an issue for me. Mind you, i'm struggling to defend the Louis to Leeds thread!....

I mean no offence mr m42 but to be honest the whole transfer rumours are without doubt an interesting read. Yes, many of them turn out to be utter tosh, but some prove to be true. The Louis to Coventry, Trundle to us and many other threads have proved to be correct and were laughed off/dismissed by posters at the time.

In relation to the rumours doing the rounds, Tony Adams has been spotted at AG and was probably watching Marvin Elliot by all accounts. We see that the Nick Carle rumour that began a couple of days ago has also turned out correct.

I don't see the problem in discussing rumours - if they are false its not really an issue for me. Mind you, i'm struggling to defend the Louis to Leeds thread!....

Hi t i g

No offence taken. My gripe with this thread centres on the rubbishing of some of our squad players who have now got us to equal first after 26 games. Yes GJ should always be on the look out for the right players to join us. But so many of these cruddy posts are put on by hormonal, spotty 15 year olds to wind up us geriatrics. The hurtful rubbishing of existing players by the "we need a striker/midfielder/defender to replace X" posts are what I find just plain offensive.

PS There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that Bill Gates was seen having lunch with SL in the Knowle Hotel and that £1billion was mentioned.

But so many of these cruddy posts are put on by hormonal, spotty 15 year olds to wind up us geriatrics.

It's easier to put the blame on the younger posters.

But you'll find most of the rumours, especially the ridiculous ones, are coming from full grown men and women.

But you'll find most of the rumours, especially the ridiculous ones, are coming from full grown men and women.

Your source? My source: Look at the year some of the potty posters first became bcfc supporters. And in defence of the "full grown ..... women" all of their postings (football related) that I've clocked have been sound, sensible and informative.

Incidentally, Henry, when did you become a bcfc supporter?

m42, how old is Red Robin?

I've been a season ticket holder for about 5years, but have I been posting silly rumours?

Steady on. I did not say that ALL teenager posters only post silly rumours/threads. What I am suggesting is that the majority of (IMO) offensive posts are from keyboard kiddoes with no respect for the feelings of their targets.

So there you have it, Henry. Happy New Year to you and yours.

Archived