IGNORED

Gj Has Been Nomanated For Manager Of The Month

devonrobin

I hope GJ doesn't win.

We won't win a game in Jan if he does. MOM awards are cursed.

So on that basis I hope Mowbray wins (which he probably will)

Absolutely agree. We don't want that. Bit like BBC Sports personality winner, always have a bad year after winning.

MM

Absolutely agree. We don't want that. Bit like BBC Sports personality winner, always have a bad year after winning.

MM

Opinion in the week suggested its with Neil Warnock whose done a top job in the first couple of months at Palace .Lets hope he gets it and leave GJ :superman: alone .

Opinion in the week suggested its with Neil Warnock whose done a top job in the first couple of months at Palace .Lets hope he gets it and leave GJ :superman: alone .

I was out for NYE last night in London and one of the lads is a Palace fan.

He said they've gone 12 unbeaten I think!!!

They've snuck up pretty much without anyone noticing, they're only 7 behind us now!

Last time I looked they were right in the sh*t!

Can't stand Warnock but got to give him credit there.

I was out for NYE last night in London and one of the lads is a Palace fan.

He said they've gone 12 unbeaten I think!!!

They've snuck up pretty much without anyone noticing, they're only 7 behind us now!

Last time I looked they were right in the sh*t!

Can't stand Warnock but got to give him credit there.

Yes , there are many that can't stand him , but he does tend , in the clubs that he's joined , to bring a breath of fresh air and motivation . The respect for him is obviously different for him than for the job he does .

What I do like about him though is that he tells you how it is , without worrying about stepping on anyones toes . He does'nt mince his words and what he says is often what you and I think , but rarely or never say . :preacher:

Football needs more characters .

Yes , there are many that can't stand him , but he does tend , in the clubs that he's joined , to bring a breath of fresh air and motivation . The respect for him is obviously different for him than for the job he does .

What I do like about him though is that he tells you how it is , without worrying about stepping on anyones toes . He does'nt mince his words and what he says is often what you and I think , but rarely or never say . :preacher:

Football needs more characters .

Who art thou who is so all seeing, all knowing?

Archived