IGNORED

City Vs Boro Should Be Shown On Sopcast

Red Ferret

Just randomly checked the schedules and our game has popped up on ESPN Asia on Saturday as per below (note the times are for Thailand not GMT)

There should be a good chance that someone will stream the game online via Sopcast

05-Jan-2008 01:00 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FOOTBALL FORECAST (NON PL)

FOOTBALL FORECAST ® 00:30:00

05-Jan-2008 01:30 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FOOTBALL UP CLOSE

TIGER FOOTBALL UP CLOSE ® 00:30:00

05-Jan-2008 07:30 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FOOTBALL FORECAST (NON PL)

FOOTBALL FORECAST ® 00:30:00

05-Jan-2008 08:00 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FIRST EDITION

® 00:30:00

05-Jan-2008 18:30 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FIRST EDITION

05-Jan-2008 22:30 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FOOTBALL ASIA

(T) 00:25:00

05-Jan-2008 22:55 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FA CUP

FA CUP 2007/08 BRISTOL, ENGLAND Bristol City Vs Middlesbrough Round 3 (L) 02:05:00

06-Jan-2008 07:00 Soccer/Futbol ESPN BEACH SOCCER

PRO BEACH SOCCER TOUR - MUNDIALITO PORTIMAO, PORTUGAL Portugal Vs Brazil Final ® 01:00:00

06-Jan-2008 12:30 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FOOTBALL ASIA

06-Jan-2008 13:00 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FA CUP

FA CUP 2007/08 BRISTOL, ENGLAND Bristol City Vs Middlesbrough Round 3 ® 02:00:00

06-Jan-2008 19:30 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FA CUP

FA CUP 2007/08 BRISTOL, ENGLAND Bristol City Vs Middlesbrough Round 3 ®

Not a patch to being there as the quality of Sopcast streams can be awful sometimes, especially if you have a low connection speed. But to all those who cant make the game its better than nothing!

Just randomly checked the schedules and our game has popped up on ESPN Asia on Saturday as per below (note the times are for Thailand not GMT)

There should be a good chance that someone will stream the game online via Sopcast

Not a patch to being there as the quality of Sopcast streams can be awful sometimes, especially if you have a low connection speed. But to all those who cant make the game its better than nothing!

The Expats thank you for your work Red Ferret

I'll be checking this week......if you have any further info please post

Further info:

I have a link to the exact page where you will be one click away from the match, where all the channels showing are listed. PM me if you need to know.

Although it says links will be posted from 11.00 a.m onwards on Saturday.

Maybe easier if you post the link as i have a feeling your inbox may get slightly congested! Thanks for all the work though

Further info:

I have a link to the exact page where you will be one click away from the match, where all the channels showing are listed. PM me if you need to know.

Although it says links will be posted from 11.00 a.m onwards on Saturday.

If there are any more pm's don't send them to woodshap, send to RZ instead.

RIGHT GUYS:

Red Zeppelin's advice:

I'm posting this on this thread to be sure of including domestic viewers, because other threads are 'ESPN abroad etc'.

The streams are now online: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports, and we are particularly lucky because it seems there are around 21 streams to choose from at present, meaning we are pretty much guaranteed to be watching City in action this afternoon!!!

Now, the main channel I recommend on Soppy is Sport Chnl 3, which is channel 2104. This has been the most consistent and most frequently in English.

The 'bitrate (measured in kbps)' is the quality of the stream, so 600 kpbs is far better quality than 180 kpbs, and at 288 kbps this is probably below average quality, but it is by far the most reliable.

So the highest quality channel which is currently working is ESPN Taiwan - channel 27233. This is 600 kpbs, so far higher quality, but you have to listen to Chinese people over the top. If you don't mind this, then this may be the one for you, but as I say SC3 is most reliable, and in English.

If you have time, you can have a gander on the forums I use, www.freefootball.org/forum to see which is the latest channel which everyone thinks is the best.

Ultimately, stick to channel 2883 though, and maybe at halftime or beforehand gamble on other channels. I wouldn't recommend TVants channels though because they take roughly 2-3 times longer to load and don't necessarily work. But it's up to you, you may find a lucky channel with a brilliant picture.

I won't be watching this myself due to other commitments :crying: so I won't be here for further help unfortunately.

Enjoy the game!! :Believe:

Archived