IGNORED

Eastend

redjar

The East End was loud and unfortunately the Dolman where I am didn't join in so much today, even when asked for a song by the East End.

There were some 'first-timers' near us, saying what a lovely ground it is. One of them thought a half was only 40 minutes. :noexpression:

Talking of the East End...

Turned up today without a ticket, obviously wanting to go in their. Asked 3 stewards who were by the main box office if it was open, all of who said "no". Took my chances anyway, thought I would trust it when I heard it. Went to Williams ticket office, asked if they were selling tickets for the Wedlocks, the answer was "yes".

Communication between staff at this club is shocking.

P.s. on subject, atmosphere was good as always. Love the "jump around the ground / get behind the team" and the tune that follows.

The East End was loud and unfortunately the Dolman where I am didn't join in so much today, even when asked for a song by the East End.

There were some 'first-timers' near us, saying what a lovely ground it is. One of them thought a half was only 40 minutes. :noexpression:

THAT explains why so many leave their seats early every week in the Dolman....

Talking of the East End...

Turned up today without a ticket, obviously wanting to go in their. Asked 3 stewards who were by the main box office if it was open, all of who said "no". Took my chances anyway, thought I would trust it when I heard it. Went to Williams ticket office, asked if they were selling tickets for the Wedlocks, the answer was "yes".

Communication between staff at this club is shocking.

P.s. on subject, atmosphere was good as always. Love the "jump around the ground / get behind the team" and the tune that follows.

This if true is unbelievable well no its not, not really its BCFC and its non communication; :disapointed2se: bit like the under the counter dirty vids/mags IF don't ADVERTISE THEM YOU WONT SELL MANY;

Maybe the "overflow" was in opperation they just forgot to tell anyone. Would of gone to the game instead of work if they would of said...... so would a few more no doubt :grr:

Got to admit from the other end of the ground it did look fantastic in the EE today. What was the song you were singing whilst bouncing?? Heard the tune "Yellow Submarine" but what were you singing??

Johnson says bounce around the ground

interspersed with

Johnson says get behind the team

This if true is unbelievable well no its not, not really its BCFC and its non communication; :disapointed2se: bit like the under the counter dirty vids/mags IF don't ADVERTISE THEM YOU WONT SELL MANY;

Maybe the "overflow" was in opperation they just forgot to tell anyone. Would of gone to the game instead of work if they would of said...... so would a few more no doubt :grr:

It is terrible mate. Got there about 1.30 at which point I asked the stewards. When they said no, my plan was to come back just before kick off, in hope they had started selling some. As it happened, I was going past the Williams ticket office anyway (where the stewards said they would get put if there were any) to go to the robins, and asked at the window. She seemed suprised I asked.

Agree with your point on advertising. I checked the net this morning to see if they had put some on sale and when i saw nothing, i wasn't going to bother at all. As you say, more would probably got themselves down there today if they knew the ee was open.

Maybe the 'bounce around the ground' could get started at Palace. Would be a good sight.

Johnson says bounce around the ground

interspersed with

Johnson says get behind the team

Elvis, I was very impressed with the East End vocals today. I was sat in the Atyeo stand and could hear your famous theme tune "we're all pissed on a yellow submarine". :winner_third_h4h: What a great start to the New Year, 2-1 to Bristol's Red Aces and a few hundred BCFC East End out singing what must have been a few thousand Coventry supporters. :winner_third_h4h:

Did you get to chat up Lady Godiva ????!!!!!......... :tounge: .....

godiva_prt.jpg

Pilnin, if it was me i wouldnt have let u in the Eastend due to u standing infront of me for the 2nd half!!

That female steward was pathetic, young lad about 7 with standing on the seat, other stewards were doing the 'rounds' but only she went on to do her jobsworth bit, ruined that poor kids day/view!! she probably didnt get any new year kisses??

ps. Johnson says; get behind the team, bounce around the ground, a must for Palace

Ha I had a bit of a go at her on way into the ground. I had ripped out my ticket voucher from my book ready to hand over and she had a bit of a go at me for doing it before she checked it. Being really rude to me! Then she made me get everything out my pockets and asked me if they was anything else in they! I proceeded to tell her that I had not missed a game home and away this season and the fact that am treated like this at my own ground is a disgrace!

i take the same bag with the flag in it every week and know most of the stewards who are all sound. they know whats in the bag so give you no hassle. unfortunately she was the only one available when i got there and wanted the contents out and unfolded then all contents of my pockets turfed out. To be honest i was pretty pissed off with her demands and refused, fortunately the scotch guy came down the steps and waved me in!

I think he's in charge in there on match days, it just goes to show that common sense is better for all round club relations than bloody jobsworth!

i take the same bag with the flag in it every week and know most of the stewards who are all sound. they know whats in the bag so give you no hassle. unfortunately she was the only one available when i got there and wanted the contents out and unfolded then all contents of my pockets turfed out. To be honest i was pretty pissed off with her demands and refused, fortunately the scotch guy came down the steps and waved me in!

I think he's in charge in there on match days, it just goes to show that common sense is better for all round club relations than bloody jobsworth!

I think she needs to bugger off to another stand, it will only cause problems in the long run as the stewards in there

up till now have been fine, there is for her no need to look for something that is not there :farmer:

Archived