IGNORED

Radio Bristol

BS3_RED

I just wanted to comment about the young lad called Sam who phoned in tonight. He must be the most sensible caller that i have heard on that show in years.

He could only of been 13 or 14 at most and he sounded like a very intelegent fan.

So if you post on here Sam, i would just like to say well done.

I just wanted to comment about the young lad called Sam who phoned in tonight. He must be the most sensible caller that i have heard on that show in years.

He could only of been 13 or 14 at most and he sounded like a very intelegent fan.

So if you post on here Sam, i would just like to say well done.

I thought Sam was a girl? Whoever it was though, they did talk alot of sense!!

Was definately a boy. I was thinking exactly the same though. He knew what he was talking about mostly apart from when he said we didn't sign many players, when we infact signed Elliott, Trundle, Byfield, McIndoe, Sproule and Vasko, of which five of those six played today. Does seem like quite a few up to what he mentioned. Also he went on about the fans being the 12th man. I just find that really annoying when people say that.

Was definately a boy. I was thinking exactly the same though. He knew what he was talking about mostly apart from when he said we didn't sign many players, when we infact signed Elliott, Trundle, Byfield, McIndoe, Sproule and Vasko, of which five of those six played today. Does seem like quite a few up to what he mentioned. Also he went on about the fans being the 12th man. I just find that really annoying when people say that.

The lad (I think) is often on after games to give his opinion. For one so young, he appears to read the game very well, and is a breath of fresh air from the usual "Johnson out" callers. Possible future in radio commentary I reckon.

He was very well spoken. Puts all the older ***** that phone up to shame.

I appreciate those that do call in to express a view, good and bad it covers the footballing fans general views. If you can do better, give it a go, don't be scared.

Archived