IGNORED

Michael Mcindoe

mutley147

Thought Wilson was rubbish. Needs to learn how to stay in position.
What game were you watching? In the first half when we were attacking towards the East End most of our attacks were coming down the left via him and he did well. I thought at the time he was very dangerous and was trying to prove a point. He stayed on that left wing in the first half. 2nd half he faded but I guess that's because of the lack of match fitness as he hasn't been playing regularly.

What game were you watching? In the first half when we were attacking towards the East End most of our attacks were coming down the left via him and he did well. I thought at the time he was very dangerous and was trying to prove a point. He stayed on that left wing in the first half. 2nd half he faded but I guess that's because of the lack of match fitness as he hasn't been playing regularly.

Thankyou for explaining things to Eamer - saves me the hassle. He quite obviously cant have been at the game. I respect peoples opinion but I do wonder what game some people are watching sometimes. :disapointed2se:

Thankyou for explaining things to Eamer - saves me the hassle. He quite obviously cant have been at the game. I respect peoples opinion but I do wonder what game some people are watching sometimes. :disapointed2se:

Eamer quite obviously was at the game as him and his girlfriend were sat right next to me. And i am of the same opinion as him about Wilson. Always out of position and generally had a poor game IMO.

Eamer quite obviously was at the game as him and his girlfriend were sat right next to me. And i am of the same opinion as him about Wilson. Always out of position and generally had a poor game IMO.

I love this out of position malarky. Watch some of the top class international players and see where they pop up on a pitch. If the team can cover the position defensively then players should be given the freedom to roam.

Rigid structures are for poor teams with poor players!

Blimey, if wilson had a bad game, I dread to think of what you made of the rest of the players performances.

For someone who hasnt played for so long, he did really really well, and was dominant down the left in the first half and linked up well with the midfield and Mccalister. Granted he faded and was not in the game as much in the second half, but a lot of our play was now going down the right. The only time he was out of position was when he went to the right side to help Sproule. He also switched to play on the right for the last 10 mins - Is that where you thought he was out of position perhaps?

He also switched to play on the right for the last 10 mins - Is that where you thought he was out of position perhaps?

He was probably referring to his tendency to drift into the middle at the end of the first half and not be available for a wide pass when we were breaking forward.

Seemed not to do this in the second half.

Archived