IGNORED

Buses From Temple Meads

swampy

You could always get the train to Parson Street.

Train Times

I don't understand why more people don't use the train. Myself and my old man get the train from Yate to Parsons St every weekend game with a stop off at Wetherspoons next to TM for breakfast then pre match drinks at the Miners on Parsons St one way system. We again were the only ones getting the train back to TM yesterday however the train going back to WSM was full.

I don't understand why more people don't use the train. Myself and my old man get the train from Yate to Parsons St every weekend game with a stop off at Wetherspoons next to TM for breakfast then pre match drinks at the Miners on Parsons St one way system. We again were the only ones getting the train back to TM yesterday however the train going back to WSM was full.

I agree, although we usually get the abus to Temple Meads after the game as it enables us to catch an earlier train to Taunton which I presume is what a lot of other train users do as well.

If i work on saturday i don't finish till 12.30 so can only get the 12.51 from Taunton which does not stop at parsons street.

You can get the Parson Street train from Temple Meads I am sure that they depart hourly at 25 minutes past the hour, and it costs no extra.

I agree, although we usually get the abus to Temple Meads after the game as it enables us to catch an earlier train to Taunton which I presume is what a lot of other train users do as well.

Things like this is where the club should be lobbying FGW to stop more trains on match days at Parsons St to enable Citys large contingincy of somerset fans to use. We get told to reduce our carbon emitions but until public transport is integrated. convenient and value for money people will stay in the cars.

You can get the Parson Street train from Temple Meads I am sure that they depart hourly at 25 minutes past the hour, and it costs no extra.

Oh right didnt relise that!! That would def save me a few £££s on taxis!! Its not so bad if 4 or 5 of us get one but sometimes its just 2 of us or I'm on me tod and it adds another 8-9quid on the day!!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

The Abus service runs to Ashton Gate via Temple Meads (stop outside Reckless Engineer) EVERY HOME GAME. The service originates in Brislington one hour before kick off so if you want to use it get to the stop by 2.10pm.

Sounds like your wasting your money. It's only a quid return!

Things like this is where the club should be lobbying FGW to stop more trains on match days at Parsons St to enable Citys large contingincy of somerset fans to use. We get told to reduce our carbon emitions but until public transport is integrated. convenient and value for money people will stay in the cars.

First Group , always a fav. discussion for many .

Can't even run a bus service from TM to the ground , so they ain't going to put more stops in for their trains .They would prefer to by-pass Parson St if truth known as it affects their op . profit having to slow , stop and start again .

:disapointed2se:

Thankyou to Mr Peters whose buses I used to use when living in the smog to at least op . a service to and from the ground . :innocent06:

Guest ashtonyate

I use A bus I drive from yate to Brislington it leaves just before one hour before kick off It stops at temple mead the Horsefair the centre and will stop most places on route £1 return great value

• Admin
First Group , always a fav. discussion for many .

Can't even run a bus service from TM to the ground , so they ain't going to put more stops in for their trains .They would prefer to by-pass Parson St if truth known as it affects their op . profit having to slow , stop and start again .

:disapointed2se:

Thankyou to Mr Peters whose buses I used to use when living in the smog to at least op . a service to and from the ground . :innocent06:

Have a close eye on both of these commute daily from WSM to Temple Meads then on the ABus up to Briz to work each day.

Trains are stopping more and more at Parson Street now compared to what they used to, as mentioned above the many trains back after a game are busy going back southbound - whereas the ABus are a saviour to many after the games for a £1 it is very good value for money - if you are not in a rush to get home remember there are enough pubs to distract you between AG and Parson Street

Have a close eye on both of these commute daily from WSM to Temple Meads then on the ABus up to Briz to work each day.

Trains are stopping more and more at Parson Street now compared to what they used to, as mentioned above the many trains back after a game are busy going back southbound - whereas the ABus are a saviour to many after the games for a £1 it is very good value for money - if you are not in a rush to get home remember there are enough pubs to distract you between AG and Parson Street

Careful with comments like this , wives and girlfriends read these posts ( well mine does ) .

You could put the divorce rate up by thousands with solicitors shaking your hand for the extra business you 've created for them .

• Admin
Careful with comments like this , wives and girlfriends read these posts ( well mine does ) .

You could put the divorce rate up by thousands with solicitors shaking your hand for the extra business you 've created for them .

I'll forward you my P.A.'s number ! :innocent06:

Archived