IGNORED

Under 16's Away Travel Service

Dollymarie

Ok so we are just about ready to get up and running, we need to now collect details of the people who wish to go. The form to sign up can be found here http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/U16_Travel.shtml so it would be brilliant if people could start signing up. Can you send the form back addressed to me (Marie) or Kate not the membership secretary as it says on the paperwork.

It would be brilliant if we could get as many people as possible signed up soon, so we can sort out which trip will be first. Crystal Palace is a possibilty if other things can be sorted out in time.

Any questions please PM me, or email Marie@bristolcityst.org.uk or katemasters@bristolcityst.org.uk

Prices will be sorted out when we have an idea of how many will be going.

I know its got nothing to do with the club, but wouldnt it be worth asking them to put in on the offical website aslong as they say its the trust that has been doing the hard work etc?

Otherwise it might be hard to get people to know about it.

I emailed Adam, havent heard back yet.

I told all mine but Damion said he will only go if he can fumble under Gitter Jo's coat in the dark and Neil will only go If you promise to play a recording of MTV or Only Fools and Horses cos Zoe could not be bothered to walk to the video shop....... xx

Tell Damion he can sit by me then I can keep an eye on his behaviour!

Neil I will video Only Fools and Horses just for you.

Hey guys you may be just a little bit to old for this now!! Ha ha ha.

Archived