IGNORED

Whats The Point Of Working This Week

Barrs Court Red

Guest MaloneFM

Look on it as a paid holiday.

Nothing happens till next week and it time best used for some quality gormless out of the window gazing. And about this time next week everyone else is back in and suicidal.

Look on it as a paid holiday.

Nothing happens till next week and it time best used for some quality gormless out of the window gazing. And about this time next week everyone else is back in and suicidal.

Death hath a thousand doors to let out life , I shall find one .

Work. :innocent06:

bloody hell Nibor, that actually works!

excellent, now i can gamble and play chess :innocent06:

I'd be careful about putting financial data (like login details to betting sites) through a proxy like that, there's no guarantee they don't look at it before they pass it on!

Should be fine for playing games though.

I'm glad we're back this week than going back next. As working in mail order there are hundreds of catalogue requests, plus still no where near caught up with internet orders placed during the holidays aswell as a load of mail last 2 days. The phones have been very busy aswell, taking twice as many calls now than what we was before christmas.

I'm just tired of working for all the assorted parasites, who live off my labour. If I just worked to support myself and my family I'd only probably have to do 12 hours a week. Although I'd volunteer to do an extra 4 to help all our pensioners and the disabled etc. It's all the other... that wind me up.

Isn't that right Red Goblin?

I wish it was quiet this week, sadly all things IT seem to be crazy as half our clients have forgotten to turn on servers before attempting to run our software.

What has kept me going is thus:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw

And all the other various sketches. (thanks to Edson for the intial link...)

Unlucky fella, we were dead andthe hardest issue of the week so far has been if it's best to have one mince pie or two.

If I told you what I was doing, you would come and chase me with an axe.

Your going to see Rovers?

Dolly you filthy sag

On normal telly yes! Normally UKFood has some good stuff on, Market Kitchen is good. Of course, if you don't like cooking thats that out the window!

I'm pretty sure that there's a Gaming channel on sky nowadays. Programes like that are always good for the self esteem, as the competitors tend to be rather nerdy

On normal telly yes! Normally UKFood has some good stuff on, Market Kitchen is good. Of course, if you don't like cooking thats that out the window!

I'm pretty sure that there's a Gaming channel on sky nowadays. Programes like that are always good for the self esteem, as the competitors tend to be rather nerdy

In other words, time to crack open a few Xmas DVDs.

Planet Earth on blu-ray and a sony bravia is quite breathtaking.

Archived