IGNORED

Laurent Robert

giles_23_bcfc

The ex Portsmouth Newcastle midfielder, Laurent Robert is having a trial at Derby County after having his contract at Levante cancelled. If this doesnt go to plan for Derby, could he be that bit of quality to bring in that will help push us on towards promotion and, if we do go up, to help us compete in the premiership?

Wages shouldnt be TOO much of a problem. It shouldnt be anyway, not if he is having a trial at Derby.

Thoughts?

Guest Garfunkle
The ex Portsmouth Newcastle midfielder, Laurent Robert is having a trial at Derby County after having his contract at Levante cancelled. If this doesnt go to plan for Derby, could he be that bit of quality to bring in that will help push us on towards promotion and, if we do go up, to help us compete in the premiership?

Wages shouldnt be TOO much of a problem. It shouldnt be anyway, not if he is having a trial at Derby.

Thoughts?

wages shouldnt be a problem? is that a joke? if it is then I'm sorry but if it aint, then your about as deluded as you were about kelly!

wages shouldnt be a problem? is that a joke? if it is then I'm sorry but if it aint, then your about as deluded as you were about kelly!

Well his wage demands arent going to be too high if he is having a trial at Derby County are they?! They are hardly worth millions and billions of pounds.

Guest Garfunkle
Well his wage demands arent going to be too high if he is having a trial at Derby County are they?! They are hardly worth millions and billions of pounds.

their chairman has said they are going to spend to stay up. easily afford 12k+

Are you joking? Derby might not be worth billions but being in the Premiership allows us to offer a lot more wages than any of the teams in the CHampionship with TV money etc.

I wouldn't go anywhere near him.

i'm surprised somebody (a probation officer perhaps) has'nt suggested a loan of Joey Barton..............

Maybe he's hoping for a transfer to Liverpool, then he can be with his Brother :innocent06:

Archived