IGNORED

Dave L's Query

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

A number of weeks ago the club asked us a series of questions, due to the poor crowds etc,

My question is two fold I guess in that, have these been looked at now and if so what was the feedback cause I must have missed the clubs responce ?

A number of weeks ago the club asked us a series of questions, due to the poor crowds etc,

My question is two fold I guess in that, have these been looked at now and if so what was the feedback cause I must have missed the clubs responce ?

Yes they have been looked at and discussed at great length - a discussion which continues. We will be announcing a series of initiatives in due course which will hopefully address some of the main concerns.

Thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to email me with their thoughts. I think it was a very worthwhile exercise.

Yes they have been looked at and discussed at great length - a discussion which continues. We will be announcing a series of initiatives in due course which will hopefully address some of the main concerns.

Thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to email me with their thoughts. I think it was a very worthwhile exercise.

Will the club be outlining the reported reasons why people are declining to attend regularly?

"initiatives" are good but for the club to acknowledge the problems is a small but important victory.

too bloody dear two adults 2 kids £100 a fortnight cant be done only now and again as a treat

cinema is far cheaper :disapointed2se:

and wait for the cost were we to get a division higher - the ordinary fan is being priced out - I now buy a season ticket but would love the club to do packages here on in say 2 Adults and 2 Kids for £30 (or 1 adult and 2 kids for £25) - this should be for all the games left - give the game back

too bloody dear two adults 2 kids £100 a fortnight cant be done only now and again as a treat

There is a 'Kid a Quid' offer for the Colchester game. For example, the four of you can sit in the Atyeo for a total of £48.

Buy a season ticket, works out far cheaper. £20 per game for adults and under a fiver for kids.

It is still quite expensive compared with some other places (for example Palace do a family POTD ticket of £52 and that's two adults and two children). Pay on the day with City a similar ticket will cost about £80 in the Atyeo for a typical game (eg no offers and adult tickets being £25 and kids £15). Obviously I am not sure if it is the case that the Palace game is a special deal one of deal for that match, but if not we are surely lacking.

and wait for the cost were we to get a division higher - the ordinary fan is being priced out - I now buy a season ticket but would love the club to do packages here on in say 2 Adults and 2 Kids for £30 (or 1 adult and 2 kids for £25) - this should be for all the games left - give the game back

and how then do the club recruit talent such as nick carle or pay the other players? if we want Premiership football we have to accept realistic pricing unfortunately there is no such thing as a free lunch!

and how then do the club recruit talent such as nick carle or pay the other players? if we want Premiership football we have to accept realistic pricing unfortunately there is no such thing as a free lunch!

How about an income test, the more you earn the more you pay to get in :innocent06:

doesn't compare fairly though does it?

watching something on a big screen as a opposed to a live event?

compare Cinema with watching a game on Sky or a Film on DVD - fair example.

to compare watching a live football match at a ground you have to compare it to going to the Colston Hall or the theatre.........now look at the costs for that?

I suggest you re-read what he said

I have.

He seems to be saying that he can only afford to go to watch live football at Ashton Gate occasionally as a treat, but can afford to go to the cinema more often as it is cheaper. To me that is comparing the cost of going to live football to the cost of going to the cinema.

What do you think he said?

Archived