IGNORED

If We Got Promotion...

boadle

I got to daydreaming about the possibility of promotion, and what I would give in order to see it happen. Then, it struck me that it might be fun to submit a few (legal and safe) 'dares' that we would be prepared to do if we managed to achieve it, in the name of celebration.

Here's my starter for 3:

I...

[insert forum name here] 'boadle'

hereby pledge that, within a period of three months of Bristol City Football Club having achieved promotion to the Premiership, and in the spirit of celebration, I will undertake the act of...

[insert proposed act here] dying my hair red and white and wear my full Bristol City kit to the LadyBay training grounds, in Nottingham, for a game against the Forest locals, risking life and limb'

and subsequently furnish the forum of OTIB with photographic / anecdotal evidence of said act.

What would you do? Submit your pledges now!

I...

[insert forum name here] 'uwokeiup

hereby pledge that, within a period of three months of Bristol City Football Club having achieved promotion to the Premiership, and in the spirit of celebration, I will undertake the act of...

[insert proposed act here] Attempting to drink myself sober as an act of medical experimentation! Ah stuff it, I will do that anyway!

and subsequently furnish the forum of OTIB with photographic / anecdotal evidence of said act.

I...

[insert forum name here] Bernie from Barrow Gurney

[insert proposed act here] "organising the floating harbour and city centre fountains to be dyed red in celebration, plus beam a light projection of the City crest and "Bristol City Premiership 2008/9" to be shone up the side of the new Radisson Hotel in the City Centre every night until the season starts, PLUS do my best to become the official shirt sponsor of the GAS and make them carry the same message across their chests week in week out"

Archived