IGNORED

Lee Johnson

littlerobin

I may not have been LJ's biggest fan recently but most fans are sick and tired of the Lee Johnson moans that i hear whenever I'm at the ground (Sat at the front in the williams). The fact of the matter is that he has shown that he can put that pass in or on some occasions take that shot but all he needs is confidence and support from fans. GJ has put his faith in him by selecting him every week and that should be good enough for our fans to show that he can cut it at this level.

He may be the managers son but he is in that team on merit and not hanging on the coat tails of his father. I people just shut up and watched the football they would see that he does put in that pass and does good things with the ball, the problem is that sometimes (like all of us) he makes mistakes and the crowd pick up on that and then are against him for the rest of the game.

If Lee is on form he can pick out a brilliant pass and adds alot to the team. However,he's so inconsistent and you never know how he's going to play, if he has one of his bad games then he loses possesion of the ball so often trying to pick out a tricky long ball rather than just keeping it simple.

Archived