IGNORED

Score V Middlesbrough

Haster

City to come out of the blocks totally flying and race into a 3-0 lead within the first 20 minutes. Jamie McCallistar with all 3 goals thus grabbing his first ever hat trick. Gareth Southgate to get sent to the stands after appealing against our third goal which is about 50 light years offside.

Boro to then be incensed by this, and create a magnificant comeback to make it 3-3 before halftime. A Stuart Downing strike and two Bradley Orr own goals brings them level.

*HALFTIME: Bristol City 3-3 Middlesbrough*

Second half: A huge huge halftime downpour renders the pitch totally unplayable. Lee Johnson skids on his arse in the mud and somehow flukes the ball into the net. 4-3 City. A minute later though and Boro are level again. A penalty is awarded when Gary Johnson runs into the penalty area for some unknown reason. A mass brawl sees Boro reduced to eight men. They were incensed at the award of the penalty because they wanted to lose and get Southgate sacked. However somehow when the penalty is taken, it ends up in the net. 4-4!!

With Boro only with 8 men, City push forward. Unlike the gas they are able to beat teams who have had 3 men sent off...Nick Carle is introduced and he grabs a debut hat trick to win the match for City. The first is a 50 yard screamer, the second is a perfect header the third is a magnificent volley from a corner. 7-4 to City!!

Boro arent finished though and their 8 men push forward. Downing beats Basso who has gone back to the dressing room because the pitch is just waay too muddy for a pretty Brazillian to play on.

Final score: City 7-5 Middlesbrough.

Att: 16,783 and a half (the half being me as my brain will be elsewhere)

Bristol City 2-0 Middlesborough

I agree,a replay would be no good at all,I for one will not be going on a tuesday night,done that last year

I fancy us to win 2 - 1 with another nail biting last 15 minutes...

don't really want a replay, the boys don't need another game at the moment, so lets get Southgate fired today and wait for Man Ure in the next round!

:city:

Archived