IGNORED

Sopcast?

boadle

the option has always been there, all sopcast is, is a program that streams foreign TV channels, before that there was other websites and programs, it's the internet for you,

it's a vicous circle though, premiership clubs are more than happy to sell off Live TV rights for Saturday games to foreign countries and they are more than happy to sell live internet rights to Sky Broadband and foreign internet websites and get 100's of millions of pounds for them, however if people in this country are going to watch them and then perhaps they shouldn't have sold the rights in the first place? and should not renew their contracts with these companies lose the millions extra they and then hope they get more fans through the turnstiles.

They can't have it both ways.

Well now were on to the Globalization of capitalism, these are dark days.

why don't you suscribe to World, or goto the match?

Bloody cheapskates, this is costing the club money don't you know, if we fail to go up this season i'll know who to blame! :ranting:

So if BCFC youtube clips are banned from otib, then how the hell has this thread lasted so long with its blatent blatentness?

I am a season ticket holder, I subscribe to World and have bought many things from the Club shop this year.

Couldnt make the match today so I did what anyone else would have done, put a Fireman Sam dvd on for my little son in the other room, then sat down in front of my pc with my baby daughter on my lap, made myself a cup of tea, put the heating on and watched my favourite team on the internet, crap game though.

Archived