IGNORED

Lansdown On Radio Bristol

MarcusX

Nobody seems to have mentioned it? Though i could just be being blind....

Interview on radio Bristol bout half hour before kick off, one interesting comment along the lines of:

"Theres been talk about players leaving etc... What if someone offered a fee that was too good to turn down, somewhere in the region of 4/5 million"

Landsdown:

" There is no offer thats too good to turn down, why accept 5/6 million for some of our key players when we need them to get to the premiership which is worth £40 million"

I like the ambition of this man!

I think Lansdown means the FA cup this year is a bit of a distraction, the championship is priority, you could also see that was the view of a lot of fans who stayed away. From reading this forum it sounds like a lot of fans there were not regulars. Anyway the important game is next saturday, bring on Colchester.

Definately, the last few years being lower down it would be classed as embarresing to go out in the first round, and really we could do with the money of a cup run.

This season however, we don't really NEED the money as such, and going out in the third round and letting us concentrate on the league is definately an advantage. Though like was said, last year when Boro beat us it kick started there season so a good run in the cup did them wonders, losing a game is never good for confidence though so it depends which way you look at yesterdays result.

Archived