IGNORED

Deja Vu

Chris

• Admin

So now we have Plymouth whinging that we've only given them 2,250 tickets.

'Good on the Plymouth fans who have tickets in the home end' was one quote.

'There are 800 tickets left, we could have them all'.

So how many Plymouth fans will there actually be in the home end next Tuesday, and how many will whinge and whine when they are chucked out after being found out.

C'mon now, all together 'Poor Plymouth Fans' :cool::city::laugh::laugh:

I spoke to a plymouth season ticket holder on the phone yesterday and he has a ticket for the away end. Said that he found it fairly easy to get hold off and is fed up with people down there moaning about how they were issued and that they didn't get enough. The 800 will go after all there was 500 on monday last week for the q.p.r game if I'm not mistaken

Guest Champagne Football
So now we have Plymouth whinging that we've only given them 2,250 tickets.

'Good on the Plymouth fans who have tickets in the home end' was one quote.

'There are 800 tickets left, we could have them all'.

So how many Plymouth fans will there actually be in the home end next Tuesday, and how many will whinge and whine when they are chucked out after being found out.

C'mon now, all together 'Poor Plymouth Fans' :cool::city::laugh::laugh:

This coming from the club that have issued QPR 2,000 tickets. We have a smaller 'actual' capacity than they do as well, so I can't see why they are complaining. A few of them even said to QPR fans that they would rather sell tickets to Plymouth fans than away supporters, Hypocrits.

Anyhow I thought there was some trouble in the Williams stand? Well everyone seemed to turn around and my mate said some fans were ejected. I don't imagine there will be many problems in a weeks time.

Who cares?! Let them moan.... Its not going to change anything, they will still get chucked out if there are found to be Pilgrims in the home end.

We want the home advantage. We want as much support vocally as we can. We know the players have said its given them a boost having the EE open. Let them moan. 3,000 less away fans then they could of had will make a hell of alot of difference and we will see a repeat performance of Saturday (i hope) :cool:

Well last saturday at Temple Meads (so i'm informed by work mates as I was at the game :city: ) That when QPR fans were gettin to the ticket barrier they were being asked to produce the match ticket as well as they're rail ticket.

Anyone with a ticket in the home end who couldn't prove they were a City fan was put back on the next train for London...

Never know they might do the same for Plymouth :cool:

Archived