IGNORED

Like Watching Paint Dry

Markman

We have loved this season even those of us still bewildered by where we are - but that was a damp squid today - the game did not matter, we should have gone 4 3 3 or similar, the tactics were negative, Boro were not that good - we should have had a go at Boro - the players were flat - mates of mine from Boro told me their local radio commentary said both teams and the game was poor - that is true - and if GJ has a pop at the fans over this then he is out of order - bring on the real stuff now - Colchester

We have loved this season even those of us still bewildered by where we are - but that was a damp squid today - the game did not matter, we should have gone 4 3 3 or similar, the tactics were negative, Boro were not that good - we should have had a go at Boro - the players were flat - mates of mine from Boro told me their local radio commentary said both teams and the game was poor - that is true - and if GJ has a pop at the fans over this then he is out of order - bring on the real stuff now - Colchester

think as per another posting, the main jist of his pop at the fans was regarding the amount of people that constantly leave so early.

2-1up against a prem team with few mins to go and people are leaving early........pointless

Like the Villa V Manure Match till the last 10 Mins

A dire game almost matched the Leicester city game as a total non-event, was expecting a up and at em give it a real go tie. Got a lack-luster half hearted flop the 1 up front 10 in our own half positioning baffled me, sorry but they were a very poor outfit we all but gave them the match on a plate. Still keeps one of the games nice guys in a job, the only points proved was that we need to buy at least 3 quality players,learn to keep the ball and take our chances.

2-1up against a prem team with few mins to go and people are leaving early........pointless

I take your point but I think most people who are leaving early are trying to avoid the crush getting out of the Dolman stand.

All the other stands are empty long before the Dolman even the fans in them wait until the end off the game.

The Dolman crush is not helped by Stewards letting fans stand on the concourse to watch the final minutes of the game.

Face facts People only leave early to avoid Traffic Problems in Bristol after the game

End Of

think as per another posting, the main jist of his pop at the fans was regarding the amount of people that constantly leave so early.

The stand he's facing is the Dolman and I know many leave their seats early and stand at the front and then make a mad dash for the exits on the final whistle to avoid the scrum!

Archived