IGNORED

Saturday 26th

BS3_RED

As we are now out of the F A Cup, we have a free weekend on the 26th Jan. Would it not make some sense to bring a game forward from a future tuesday night game.

As S****horpe are also out and we are due to play them away on Tue 12th feb, would it not make sense to now play them on our free Saturday.

This would make it a lot easier for the fans but would also give the players a full week off instead of having to play Sheff Weds, Scunny and Palace in a week.

As we are now out of the F A Cup, we have a free weekend on the 26th Jan. Would it not make some sense to bring a game forward from a future tuesday night game.

As S****horpe are also out and we are due to play them away on Tue 12th feb, would it not make sense to now play them on our free Saturday.

This would make it a lot easier for the fans but would also give the players a full week off instead of having to play Sheff Weds, Scunny and Palace in a week.

Or go somewhere sunny for a weeks training

Whilst you are quite right, i don't think it's as easy as that.

My guess is that we'll have one of those dull free weekends. I'm dreading the Mall already... :noexpression:

This topic already put forward under "Charlton vs. City".

My suggestion is to bring forward the Blackpool home game by 3 days as they too are out of the cup.

Blackpool home on a Tuesday : 13500?

Blackpool home on a Saturday: 14000? Only difference likely to be more travelling support on a Saturday.

By then we will have played Colchester & Palace - if we win the first and avoid defeat in the tough away game then we could be top and anything less than 15k would be a poor turn out.

This topic already put forward under "Charlton vs. City".My suggestion is to bring forward the Blackpool home game by 3 days as they too are out of the cup.

Blackpool home on a Tuesday : 13500?

Blackpool home on a Saturday: 14000? Only difference likely to be more travelling support on a Saturday.

By then we will have played Colchester & Palace - if we win the first and avoid defeat in the tough away game then we could be top and anything less than 15k would be a poor turn out.

Sorry didnt see it.

Yes I would be up for this. I'm sure Blackpool would rather come down here on a Saturday rather than on a Tuesday night. I'm guessing this game is on the Tuesday because of the fa cup being played on the Saturday.

Personally I got work on the Tuesday night so would have to use a holiday day to go to this game. If it's on the Saturday I wouldn't need to lose a holiday day so I'm all for it being played on the Sat and save my holiday day for Man U away.

Yes I would be up for this. I'm sure Blackpool would rather come down here on a Saturday rather than on a Tuesday night. I'm guessing this game is on the Tuesday because of the fa cup being played on the Saturday.

Personally I got work on the Tuesday night so would have to use a holiday day to go to this game. If it's on the Saturday I wouldn't need to lose a holiday day so I'm all for it being played on the Sat and save my holiday day for Man U away.

Erm, you do know this isnt possible now don't you?

Guest zider_head

It is possible, the new season starts in August, his oliday may be xmas to mas like alot of peoples hence he might need a day off for Man U away in the prem next season ie latter this year !!!

It is possible, the new season starts in August, his oliday may be xmas to mas like alot of peoples hence he might need a day off for Man U away in the prem next season ie latter this year !!!

Didn't think of that did i, clever cloggs!! :rolleyes:

Maybe we should put this to a challenge then :whistle2:

Yep Official Text States

City's Home Game with Blackpool on January 29th will now be played on Saturday January 26th 3pm

Also another Text states City's Home Game with Crystal Palace has been seleceted by Sky Sports for a live broadcast.

It will now be played on Monday February 18th

Archived