IGNORED

Home Game Vs Blackpool

giles_23_bcfc

Its on the official site now.

Moving this game means I cant go now either. Would there be any compensation for season ticket holders that can't go now as a result of this move?

No, try sell your ticket, plenty of takers.

thats rubbish, I'm out the country booked it for that weekend on purpose boo

I'll have a drink for you!

I'm sorry Chaps, but this doesn't ring true.

The gas are still in the Cup, which means that they and Fulham could be drawn at Home on the same Saturday. As we know, ASP will not allow two games Briz on the same day, and although we all hope Fulham do the biz in the reply, if they are drawn at home, we can't plan a game at AG until the outcome of the reply is known.

Clearly, if they are drawn away, then that leaves the door open for the Balckpool game to be played at AG. Best wait until 1.30 today to see.

In any event the Gas may have a home league game planned for that Sat. Do we know where they are scheduled to play on 26th?

The gas are still in the Cup, which means that they and Fulham could be drawn at Home on the same Saturday. As we know, ASP will not allow two games Briz on the same day, and although we all hope Fulham do the biz in the reply, if they are drawn at home, we can't plan a game at AG until the outcome of the reply is known.

Clearly, if they are drawn away, then that leaves the door open for the Balckpool game to be played at AG. Best wait until 1.30 today to see.

In any event the Gas may have a home league game planned for that Sat. Do we know where they are scheduled to play on 26th?

Move them to the Sunday then. I think its our turn to get priority should they get drawn at home in the cup and they somehow beat Fulham. If not and they get knocked out in the replay, they are away to Notts Forest in the league on the 26th

Away to Forest

Better not change it again as my diary will be a right mess!!

Would have rathered the Scunny away game to be changed

Archived