IGNORED

Stag Weekend

WARWICK RED

hello guys

having decided to get married its now time to arrange my stag party!!!! and have decided to have it in bristol.

need some information about bed and breakfasts and if there are any along =

1,coronation road

2,york road

3,redcliff hill

4,redcliff way

or if any of my fellow supporters have any other ideas then please let me know !

don't want anywhere to expensive as only going to be in there for a few hours sleep

will be up north street in the day then into the city centre for the evening

taking place on april 12 when we play wolves

hello guys

having decided to get married its now time to arrange my stag party!!!! and have decided to have it in bristol.

1,coronation road

2,york road

3,redcliff hill

4,redcliff way

or if any of my fellow supporters have any other ideas then please let me know !

don't want anywhere to expensive as only going to be in there for a few hours sleep

Definately some on coronation road, pretty sure there isnt any in the other places mentioned!

hello guys

1,coronation road

2,york road

3,redcliff hill

4,redcliff way

There the Travelodge in Broadmead right next to the Bristol Fashion and just round the corner from the Bus Station

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/make_a_booking...0&cr=A08LV0

£61 for a family room x 3 = £20.333333333333333333 each. I stay regularly in the travelodge on Broad Street, Birmingham for nights out. Its a bargain but no breakfast included.

Oh and if you stay at the Travelodge dont forget to click through the link of the forum, earn the board a few ££££!

hello guys

1,coronation road

2,york road

3,redcliff hill

4,redcliff way

Jeezussss, Whats wrong with the pavement or grabbing a bench in Templemeads, kids today, tsk!!! :disapointed2se:

Archived