IGNORED

Brooker Crocked Again

cheese

I think people are over reacting abit here.

From what Johnson has said its just a bad back and they are just playing it on the safe side. Its very common to pick up little knocks when you are coming back from an injury and he could be gone by the weekend.

Spot on brother...

mmmm......wonder how many of the 20 would be interested in an UNfit brooks?

to be honest, judging by the teams we know are interested such as Leyton Orient and Cheltenham, an unfit brooker would probably be better than what they currently have.....send him on loan till end of season, save some money on his wages and get someone in who's actually capable of playing football.

come end of season, worry about him then, with only a year on his contract after this season, he will be alot easier/cheaper to move on

I'm wondering how much we've been paying him while he's been out so long... Needs to be recouped one way or other and I don't care how that is. He's been here three and a half years now and must've been injured for half of that.

I think people are over reacting abit here.

From what Johnson has said its just a bad back and they are just playing it on the safe side. Its very common to pick up little knocks when you are coming back from an injury and he could be gone by the weekend.

Agree, it's a knock - far from being "crocked" the club are just taking sensible precautions.

to be honest, judging by the teams we know are interested such as Leyton Orient and Cheltenham, an unfit brooker would probably be better than what they currently have.....send him on loan till end of season, save some money on his wages and get someone in who's actually capable of playing football.

come end of season, worry about him then, with only a year on his contract after this season, he will be alot easier/cheaper to move on

He won't be getting moved on. If he recovers he will go back to being our most effective forward and if he doesn't no one will want him.

I don't understand why you think he's a bad player all of a sudden? Don't you realise that all he's had is one knee injury which the club misdiagnosed and rushed him back far too early from?

I'm wondering how much we've been paying him while he's been out so long... Needs to be recouped one way or other and I don't care how that is. He's been here three and a half years now and must've been injured for half of that.

He's been injured since the start of April, but nice exaggeration. He did play in 27 games last season and over 40 both the two seasons previous to that.

The number of people that seem to have completely forgotten how good he is or how much effort he has always put in on the pitch is quite sad. So he's been unlucky with an injury and rushed back too quick several times... big deal. Hardly his choice or fault was it?

Archived