IGNORED

Do You Play Football?

Br 1st ol

Which City player are you most like?

(Feel free to overplay your own abilities.)

As a totally ineffective centre forward, i am afraid Trevor Morgan would be my nearest comparison.

With all due respect to Trevor, I am slow, too big to jump and with poor ball control.

But like Trevor, am often picked and often score goals.

As a rugby player however, I was often compared to John Kirwan in his prime, but that is another thread!

Who are you most like and why?

Well I would say Tommy is the player I would say I'm most like. I smoke and my fitness levels seem to be up and down as a result. On a good day I'm a very good player but I get to many cards through silly incidents. :@

Tough one this but probably peacock (oh god!)

the big lad up front who works hard for the team - occassionaly does something brilliant but all too often just huffs and puffs and doesnt score as many as he probably should - also bizarrely like peacock not matter how bad i play (often induced by my B&H infected lungs) i still play every week!!!!

Like Keith Waugh. Brilliant goalkeeper, commands the area, good clean kicker and great shot stopper.

As for Rugby, when I played I was faster then Rory Underwood, if now, Jason Leonard !!!

MM

Keithy Waugh was a top keeper...met him once in Backwell, nice bloke too...

Who did you play rugby for?

Guest duncan james

lee matthews!!!

always injured and never play a full game cus i turn up pisshed half the time and always on the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Phillips in his younger days. Not very good at shouting at his defence and a bit of a flapper. Mind you, I've only been playing in goal for about 4 months. Soon I hope to be as good as Steve is now, (I even have the horrible orange goalie jersey like him) and one day maybe even better

Guest BCFC_DEANO

When i was younger i was bit like junior bent, running past people down the line.

only difference was i didn't hit the ball over the bar from less than six yards out. :cool:

Now i'm more like Christian Roberts- Can go games doing nothing but when i decide to play i'm pretty good.

Well, at the standard I play, I would be the inbetween of Tommy Docs and Wilkshire. I usually sit in the midfield, pick up the peices, win the headers and all the tackles, but like to et forward and usually set up them goals with the balls through the defence, ala Wilkshire.

Remember Danny, if you want a player, I'm here!!! but with a dislocated knee again I dont think anything like that is guna happen!!!

played a lot of football before i quit due to a knee injury

and back a few years i'd like to go and get stuck in like

GERRY GOW HE IS A LEGEND :cool:

but todays players tommy d. i like his play, he gets stuck in there and

wins the ball and sometimes the other players legs :P

When outfield its gotta be Tony Butler - Slow, Fat and making comically bad challenges.

In goal I am Schmichael (Sp?) - I make wonder saves everywhere and nothing gets past. Worth a goal or two for whoever I play for :P

Archived