IGNORED

You Useless Supporters

Markman

been a lot on here about early leavers and moaners - well I just noticed something worse

There were 15899 for our game v Coventry and ONLY 15895 for the game v Boro just a few days later - now enough is enough - which of you disloyal lot were amongst the 4 part timers that missed the Boro game - come clean!!! :disapointed2se:

been a lot on here about early leavers and moaners - well I just noticed something worse

There were 15899 for our game v Coventry and ONLY 15895 for the game v Boro just a few days later - now enough is enough - which of you disloyal lot were amongst the 4 part timers that missed the Boro game - come clean!!! :disapointed2se:

Damn it, you got me!!! I travelled from just past Paris to get back for the Boro game... I left 3 minutes early..... so that disloyal, part-time, rubbish, pointless, scum, loser fan was me... I'm sorry.

It was a car-load of Coventry supporters that couldn't make the Boro game.

:sofa: Sorry Markman.. It would be me, my missus and our two old men that missed that one.. I will be there on Saturday to make up for it (sitting in the platinum seats this sat trying not to get kicked out for standing / singing / supporting the team whilst the prawnies have their cup of tea.. :grr: ) :city:

Let's track them down and hang one from each of the four stands. :mf_sleep:

As their bodies gently sway in the breeze we can point to the Dolman early leavers and say "You're next mate". :Believe:

I can't believe DaveL hasn't contacted me directly with all my great initiatives to keep the crowd numbers up...

Guest Tafkar

Take into account the season tickets missing for the Coventry game, as Middlesbrough was ALL TICKET, then the attendance is most likely significantly higher. The East End and Premier Seating were the only areas I saw which weren't pretty much all sold.

As their bodies gently sway in the breeze we can point to the Dolman early leavers and say "You're next mate". :Believe:

I can't believe DaveL hasn't contacted me directly with all my great initiatives to keep the crowd numbers up...

This is exactly the progressive response I wanted Chivs - can we paint big blue and white crosses on their front doors as well - all the family should wear placards declaring themselves related to the unworthy :bruce_h4h:

While this was a tongue-in-cheek post, it's proably worth pointing out that there was likely MORE people at AG for the Boro, as absentee season ticket holders wouldn't have been counted like they are with league matches....

Dan

Supporters are actually offering themselves to be hanged for not turning up . Die for the cause , now thats true support . You'll go down in City history , and your names will look out over the new ground from the cem . on Bed . Down .

Salute you all . :worship2::worship2:

This is exactly the progressive response I wanted Chivs - can we paint big blue and white crosses on their front doors as well - all the family should wear placards declaring themselves related to the unworthy :bruce_h4h:

Big blue and white crosses on their front doors? You sir are cruel.

No, for me, it's just a light hanging, perhaps followed by a quartering with resultant quarters painted in bl....

While this was a tongue-in-cheek post, it's proably worth pointing out that there was likely MORE people at AG for the Boro, as absentee season ticket holders wouldn't have been counted like they are with league matches....

Dan

Definately, the cheap Barnsley game before christmas was put out at 16,588 but the head count according

to the commercial dept was only 15,460.

I heard a minbus carrying 5 city supporters was stopped on the north circular for speeding. The bill then spotted a dodgy tax disc and impounded the vehicle so they took the number 14 bus to paddington and they arrived just as the train they needed was pulling out of the station. They then hired one of those dodgy taxi drivers to take them down the M4 and it broke down at Reading. Cylinder head gasket on a Toyota Camry. I think at this point they decided to call it a day. Good effort though. :noexpression:

names will look out over the new ground from the cem . on Bed . Down .

Salute you all . :worship2::worship2:

Going completley off subject (if there actualy ever was one ) but I think you may have something there

Maybe the names of the Ashton8 should be somehow incorporated into the

New Gate

Cider Bowl

Ashton Arena

Lansdown Arena

Bemmy Bowl

(delete as applicable)

Archived