IGNORED

Please Remove This Post

Strictly Obi

Dear moderators please remove this post as it clearly should not be on this site, as it promotes optimism and cheeriness.

The team is doing great and so is Gary Johnson, his son is quite good too! Ticket prices are not that bad. Crowds best in 20yrs. and Trundle will come good.

There we are i've done it now - the men in white coats are coming to get me, but i don't care cos i believes it me babber.........any one seen my camel?

Now remove this post asap before it makes someone smile!!!!! come on!!!!!

Ah yes, however you still have not answered the question that is, what is the chemical formula of a human being...

Take 2 large eggs, add 1oz plain flour, pinch salt, 1 x wing nut of a mark 3 ford cortina, 50g blue navel fluff, half a pound of tuppeny rice and the left earlobe of a south american bush baby! Mix well and cook on a low heat for 8mins. Please remember to ask a grown-up before you use the oven.

Take 2 large eggs, add 1oz plain flour, pinch salt, 1 x wing nut of a mark 3 ford cortina, 50g blue navel fluff, half a pound of tuppeny rice and the left earlobe of a south american bush baby! Mix well and cook on a low heat for 8mins. Please remember to ask a grown-up before you use the oven.

Being born and brought up in High Littleton myself, it scares me that I probably know you! :unsure:

You clearly are a very mixed up person. :disapointed2se:

Fancy mixing metric and Imperial measurements as well as pre decimal currency, and where is the veggie option ? Go and seek help from your carer!!! :punish:

Archived