IGNORED

Self Inflicted Injuries

Guest Southville Red

Guest Southville Red

I am sat here with a large bruise just above my left knee, injured as I jumped out of my seat celebrating C.R.'s goal against QPR. I don't need reminding that this is not one of them, but there must be some great stories out there of self inflicted injuries at football matches, at any level .............. :cool:

broke fingers last season when sat at the back of the ateyo under one of the steel bars and when we scored I jumped up and smashed my hand into it.......wouldnt have been so bad had I not done it again ten minutes later! :cool:

None recently but managed to bruise the entire right side of my body after falling off the top of the dugout after promotion in 1990 under Joe.

Would have been a perfect 3rd eye if such a thing had existed then!!!!

Ah the memories!!! Sunny Days David Rennie Pitch Invasions Jumpers For Goalposts..........

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Initial injury not sustained watching City but.....

I injured my back playing football on a friday night when I was 16 or 17 and went to the docs the next day, City were home to Southend in our promotion year. Got home from docs, Dad gave me a lift to the gate early as I could hardly walk! Got to seat and everything was fine until Colin Cramb scored( I believe with the only goal of the game and it was a header?!), without realising I lept out of my chair onto my feet and into severe pain!

It was worth it though!

Archived